Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Queen's Square Sunday morning meet 10th May

Started by Moleman, 26, April, 2015, 08:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

This is a really good chance to meet up with car enthusiasts from all over Bristol. it is held on the Sunday morning from about 9am at Queen Square, Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4QS

We are now supporting the Avenue Driver's Club in their efforts to sustain this magnificent free public event and thanks to all who have signed up (for free)  If you haven't follow this link to do so.

http://www.avenuedriversclub.co.uk/joinus.html

I know we are always immaculately behaved but I am going to ask three things.  We wish to make a positive impact on the Square and for Bristol as a whole. 
(a) If you see some litter could you pick it up and put it in the bins (not ours but we will help)
(b) If somebody does make noise, very politely explain the situation to them so that the show is not banned as a result - that also applies to burning rubber and the like
(c) Invite as many members of the public as possible to enjoy this benefit for Bristol

So this is a great venue with a good atmosphere so who is up for it?

This one is getting really popular now so it is best to get there early if you can.  :)

So who else is up for this?  :)

Iancider

I will arrive early this time, I was pushing my luck at 08:30 last time.

Ian

fletch_306

Should be one for me providing the car passes MOT this week etc... wanting to do one of these for a while.

damouk

Anyone recon we should park at 45degrees for us late comers?

Iancider

QuoteAnyone recon we should park at 45degrees for us late comers?

Any with a full roll-cage we could stack?  :D

Sumov8

Away for a week so will not make this Sunday, have a good day! and get there early!

robp

Moleman

I should be there. Just got back from being away with the arches finally all done & ready to go back on.
Just got to prop up some fallen trees in the garden then on they go.  8)

Any more people going this Sunday?

sanzomat

Iancider

REMINDER

I will be issuing Golden tickets for Castle Combe on June 20th on Sunday - so anybody who doesn't have one please grab one from me.

I you cannot meet up before the show then I will need to arrange a rendezvous on the day - no ticket no entry rule.

Regards
Ian

CC Cyclone

Just found out the MOT on the cyclone runs out at midnight :-(

Bulldog Bri

I'm sure you get 2 week grace on your MoT. Just get it booked in asap Monday. (Correct me if I'm wrong ::))

8)

Moleman

Got my arches back so just managed to get them on to go to Queens Square in time.

Then a nice big turn out from our club. This wasn't all of them as I didn't take many pictures.

Iancider

Mega turn-out!

I arrived at 08:00 and it was crowded.   Some arriving at 08:30 did two circuits and left - unable to park  :o

Iancider