AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Forge Motorsport Brunch Club (Gloucester) TOMORROW!!!!!!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 29, May, 2015, 10:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

https://www.facebook.com/events/1583727911879058/

This is on tomorrow morning. I have never been before but myself and few tin top/classic car mates are going up in convoy leaving from the Framton Cotterell area.

Apparently there will be 100 to 150 cars attending. Food and drink is available. Weather looks good.

Some of the kit they sell and manufacture looks great. Could be a nice run out for anyone at a loose end?  ;D

Moleman

'The Gaffer'

Sounds good but sadly will have to be another time for me. Thanks for posting the event though

damouk

I will be taking a stroll 3 miles up the road to this one I think

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: damouk on 29, May, 2015, 10:29:30 PM
Cool! Look out for me and say hi if you can, I'll be in a black and ali Tiger Cat E1. We should arrive around 11am or just before I would think.

If it decides to rain though, the tin top boys will cancel (yes the tin tops cancel!!) I could drown in my seat and they worry about a bit of water on the underneath of their cars!!  ;D

damouk

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 29, May, 2015, 10:47:21 PM
Cool! Look out for me and say hi if you can, I'll be in a black and ali Tiger Cat E1. We should arrive around 11am or just before I would think.

If it decides to rain though, the tin top boys will cancel (yes the tin tops cancel!!) I could drown in my seat and they worry about a bit of water on the underneath of their cars!!  ;D

No worries yea Will do.

If there are that many cars the little industrial estate will be gridlocked!

.... If it decides to rain I will take my tintop, that reminds me i really must put a drain in the vstorm drivers seat

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: damouk on 29, May, 2015, 10:57:17 PM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 29, May, 2015, 10:47:21 PM

No worries yea Will do.

If there are that many cars the little industrial estate will be gridlocked!

.... If it decides to rain I will take my tintop, that reminds me i really must put a drain in the vstorm drivers seat

Ha!! Was your VStorm at the last Avenue Drivers Club meet in Queens Sq, Bristol?

damouk

Facial Hair Optional

I knew I'd seen it at one of the recent meets there.

Hopefully bump into you tomorrow at some point.

Facial Hair Optional

Damouk, it was good to meet you albeit very briefly! Your car got a lot of attention btw, but then I bet you're used to it by now! Some nice motors attended didn't they!

I recognised you as soon as I saw you, must have been subconscious recognition from Queens Sq meeting I think.

Hopefull see you at the next Breakfast Club meeting in Bristol or Castle Combe on the 20th June maybe?

damouk

It was brief indeed, I will be up at combe on the 20th, not sure about the next adc meet at the mo.

It does generally get noticed, usually by pensioners waving their walking sticks in approval.... well I think that's what it is ;)

Nice pic up on the forge facebook page:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/1502201_10155565766395394_1000644293859043312_o.jpg

mine not so great:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/11313161_10155565766675394_1732910238531982543_o.jpg

Facial Hair Optional

Thanks for the piccy links mate! I'm quite chuffed about that shot tbh, though I think I may be needing a bra soon... mooooobs!!!  :-[

Your car is defo better than they made it look in that shot. A good pic but not the best angle maybe?   :-\

I'll catch you at Combe, I'd love to find out more about the VStorm, it looks damned quick to me!  8)