News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Swindon Karting 16th August

Started by simmo11, 29, July, 2015, 05:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmo11

Hi all, trying to get a few people in the Swindon Area to meet up but all welcome, I'm new to the club and it would be great to meet up with some of you guys, I thought Swindon Karting would be a good place to meet, I know the guys that run it and they are car friendly,  will give them a ring when we know what time we will be meet up, what's the best time for everyone?, and if anyone fancy a go on the karts or minimotos they can do, might even get a discount depending on numbers,

A friend of mine will coming in is GBS so that 2 of us  :D

http://www.swindonkarting.co.uk/

Moleman

That dose sound good. Wasn't something like this already being arranged by you for another date? I could be wrong.  :)

Moleman

Just thought that is the day before the track day so might not be able to make this date.  ::) Never mind I'm sure others can still go.  :)

Gary RH7

Iancider

For me - the same as Moleman.

It is a very good circuit but physically very demanding - if it wasn't for a our trackday I would have been up for it.

Thanks for the offer
Ian

Gary RH7

Ian, Good to see you are taking it easy.

Simmo11, is it worth trying another date to get more following??

Gary

(5MPTGSR)

simmo11

Hi, just got back from my holiday, sounds like that day is not good for you guys that have the track day on Monday, so what about the 23rd of August?

Iancider

Oops!

Sorry Simmo 11 that clashes with the Tintern Run for me.  You can look for gaps in the diary.  If you look at the headline of the home page you can see Calendar there or look in the sidebar on the right on the Homepage.

We have sometimes had more than one event on at a time but it becomes a bit of a lottery on attendance.

It is good to have somebody else attempting to arrange events - keep trying and you will get there I hope.

Ian

Pilgrim Anna

Unfortunately got other plans that day. Hope you get a good turnout though ;)