+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Classic Kit and Retro Action Day 2016

Started by Vindicator, 18, December, 2015, 04:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vindicator

Just seen a note that Castle Combe is the venue again and is on 25 June...

In my diary :)

https://www.facebook.com/classicandretroactionday/

sanzomat

Nice one. Was a great day last year so hopefully it will be even better this year!

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah really looking forward to that one again in 2016  :)

Moleman

I normally start getting emails at the end of January about events so as soon as I now I will post them. Thanks for the heads up though & if you hear of any more please post them.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 20, December, 2015, 12:02:04 PM
I normally start getting emails at the end of January about events so as soon as I now I will post them. Thanks for the heads up though & if you hear of any more please post them.  :)

I had a list of events from 2015 some of which may be of interest to you and the club for next year mate. I think I posted it so I will go back through my posts and send it to you or post it again. There seemed to be a LOT going on in 2016 as I recall.

welshy1

I should be able to bring the exocet over and my dad will bring his lotus if he still has it or he will tow the trailer and I will bring my mk1 mx5 vr ltd.

Moleman

Cool. I will start doing a list when they contact me with the details.  :)

Gary RH7

Its a must ;D Didn't we win best stand last year?? Lets do it again

sanzomat

Bummer, I'm going to have to miss this one this year. My daughter's carer will be away on leave so my wife has booked for us to go away and take my daughter so we don't need to arrange alternative care cover (which is almost impossible).

Facial Hair Optional

Oh yeah, I remember this one last year - failed the bloody noise test in the Tiger! 103dB  :o  >:(

Other than that a great day out!

benchmark51

Should have stuffed your socks up the pipe, would have passed or knocked them out. ;D ;D

Crunchie Gears

I have it the diary and hope to have Utlima out for the day  :P

If anyone would like a ride and can improve my technique I be appreciative as currently the car is quicker than me :-[

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 12, February, 2016, 05:01:10 PM
Should have stuffed your socks up the pipe, would have passed or knocked them out. ;D ;D

I might do a little sound check of my own with some wire wool up there, if it will stay in!

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 12, February, 2016, 06:10:29 PM
Quote from: benchmark51 on 12, February, 2016, 05:01:10 PM

I might do a little sound check of my own with some wire wool up there, if it will stay in!

I should try some in your exhaust too :o ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 12, February, 2016, 05:43:28 PM
I have it the diary and hope to have Utlima out for the day  :P

If anyone would like a ride and can improve my technique I be appreciative as currently the car is quicker than me :-[

I will PM you something Paul ok. Although I would love to come round in it I have nothing to teach you of that I am sure! I'm still learning to handle my own cars!!!