+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

B.K.C.C. Picture Gallery. Stoneleigh 2011

Started by Denzle, 09, May, 2011, 10:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzle

Pics from my mobile phone so not brilliant.  Also a little slip up at the end if you notice it.
      I blame mi piggin eyes..... ;D.... ;D....Denzle

'The Gaffer'

Very nice Denz, didn't spot our stand though ;)

The highlight of the show for me was the old Datsun painted orange with Dodge Charger decals all over it :D

Denzle

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 09, May, 2011, 11:09:40 AM
Very nice Denz, didn't spot our stand though ;)

The highlight of the show for me was the old Datsun painted orange with Dodge Charger decals all over it :D

So sorry about our club, but there were a few that were naff.   That being one of them..... :(     Will have to buy another decent camera again... ;)

However, the video that I took on the Sunday does show our club with the lads, but at the moment I cant edit it because my PC for some reason wont recognise my camcorder and you cant get the software for the camcorder.... :'(
Will  have to see how that goes.... ;)

paintman

Excellent slide show Denzle!!......saved me the trouble of going to the show......pity I fell asleep listening to the music, it was so soothing. Well done. ;) ;)

Furore Phil

Cool slide show. Can't wait till I finish my car and can join you guys.

Didn't spot the the slip :-)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Denzle

Quote from: Furore Phil on 11, May, 2011, 12:06:58 AM
Cool slide show. Can't wait till I finish my car and can join you guys.

Didn't spot the the slip :-)

Its surprising what the eyes miss.....  On the titleing at the end where it tells you what music is played.   there is a double....(The)....check again and you wil see it now that I have told you where it is...... ;D

Good fun this, I will have to put a fault with all that I do and see if anyone can spot it... 8)