News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thanks guys.

Started by knuckle head, 31, July, 2011, 09:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knuckle head

Well the day came yesterday, I have had my zero on ebay for the last month and had many people emailing me and talking $h1t telling me this and asking me that. But yesterday I  had a gent from Belgium came over with a huge trailer and a big stack of cash and took my baby away.  It was a sad day but hey ho I'm only 27 many years to get another one my wife said.

Thanks for the friends I have made with the BKCC and I hope to keep in contact with you guys.

Take care all.

'The Gaffer'

Its sad when a kit car go's, but always consider yourself a member of our club and stay in touch.

Its a very transient market with people coming and going all the time, part building and forgetting, just moving on or having to sell because of financial reasons. You had a nice car and I hope the new owner gets as much enjoyment out of it that you did.

All the best... for now.

Phil.

Hairy Santa

UMM, all the best mate, I hope you keep in touch , never know you could always build a 3 seater   ;)

you are always welcome for coffee and a natter

WALNUT

Im sure we have not seen the last of you.   Anyone who enjoyed driving a kit as much as you did are bound to get another one.

See you about
                                                                                                                                                    Tony