News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Check your cars MOT history and current status....

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 11, December, 2015, 10:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

Always handy.....  https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status

You can also check a cars MOT history, this can be very interesting!!!! Shows pass or fail, dates, mileage, advisories etc etc.

I found some interesting past advisories I never knew about on my Tiger.

Even more handy!!......  https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

'The Gaffer'

Those links are very interesting, thanks for posting them 8)

Nice to see if some of my old cars are still on the road.

benchmark51

Bugger! MoT on the trannyvan ran out 3 days ago :(. So it looks like I have to rely on Ratbag to get to the trough tomorrow. Weather permitting I may slide through Queens sq first.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 12, December, 2015, 11:42:37 AM
Those links are very interesting, thanks for posting them 8)

Nice to see if some of my old cars are still on the road.

Exactly Gaffer, very useful eh! You can check out your dodgey neighbours or family or whomever! I just checked my old Lotus which I bought 34 years ago, it's still MOT'd and on the road and doing about 700 miles a year!! It's still blue too.

I really want to see it again one day. I may write to the DVLA and get the current owners details to see where in the world it is nowadays.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 12, December, 2015, 12:18:49 PM
Bugger! MoT on the trannyvan ran out 3 days ago :(. So it looks like I have to rely on Ratbag to get to the trough tomorrow. Weather permitting I may slide through Queens sq first.

Did you discover that youir MOT was out via the link Dave or is that just a coincidence?

I'm sure you can cadge a lift with someone? My current plan is to go to Queens in the Tiger (weather permitting) then go back home and get the tin top to go to the pig out. It's a lot of faff though as it's in totally the opposite direction for me! I haven't worked out if that is do-able on timings yet either. If the weather is pants I will either tin top it to Queens and then decide what to do or skip Queens, have a lie in and then go to the meal. If I can't pick you up I'm sure someone could?

Of course it may be that you actually want to go to the meal in Ratbag, in which case totally ignore all I have said!  ;D ;D

benchmark51

No, I tried the links and went to the site ok, entered the reg number and vehicle type and it didn't find it. Had the same with Ratbag too. I insured both on line last month and taxed the van too, using the V11 reminder. I looked at the paperwork MoT and found out.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 12, December, 2015, 03:01:58 PM
No, I tried the links and went to the site ok, entered the reg number and vehicle type and it didn't find it. Had the same with Ratbag too. I insured both on line last month and taxed the van too, using the V11 reminder. I looked at the paperwork MoT and found out.

I have found the same with certain vehicles, for example it finds the Tiger and the Fury but not the Asbo. Weird.

I checked a mates car and the mileage went down no less than 3 times between certain MOT's, it's been clocked!!!!!

Iancider

QuoteI have found the same with certain vehicles, for example it finds the Tiger and the Fury but not the Asbo. Weird.

You will find the ASBO resgistered at Bristol Crown Court!