News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

spotted today

Started by benchmark51, 31, January, 2016, 12:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

A hardy driver in a light blue seven, in full hood, on the A420 at 9.45 this morning. Inspired me to get Ratbag out, but not for long. ;D ;D

Brandy Barrel

fullpint

Very hardy,, or stupid :) :) haha,, Been itching to drag mine out but the weather is not on our side yet.. Think I will look into buying a Kit-boat at this rate...

Crunchie Gears

Very impressed :D

I did get the Morgan out yesterday and went to the Morgan factory.  Over a hundred "TalkMorgan" people there.  Good day meeting new friends and old   :-*

The only issue was that Stringer's Best Mate (who was one that organised the event) posted a pic of the Morgan 3 Wheeler workshop featuring my bald patch  :o  >:(. It go as to show how old I am and I have birthday in February  :'(

Credit to Steve Morris, the MD, who did a Q and A session and handled it very well and very honestly.  I wish other manufacturers would be so open    :o

I found out that my Morgan +8 order is one of three this year (the other two are likely to be LHD) and they could be the last ;D. It may hold its value  :-* It is the most expensive car I have even bought and cannot wait.  It is a great road trip car and Head Office likes it too :D :D

Iancider

Well I went out today...

To be accurate I got my car back today from Dave Gallop at Track Developments.  I have to say he has done a brilliant job.  The balance is near perfect now and I now have a anti-roll bar that actually works and it is the only one like it in the UK!  How brilliant is that!  AND there's more - differential rate dampers on the back with stiffer springs.  All of my back-end hop has now gone and I have no excuses left for going slow on the track!  Come on sunny weather!

Ian

sanzomat

Mine was out today too, just a few miles in the drizzle to see if I'd cured the misfire. Much better but not completely cured.

Moleman

Ian I might have to give Dave a ring to see if he can do mine if it's that good.  8)

Gary RH7

Quote from: Moleman on 31, January, 2016, 10:13:46 PM
Ian I might have to give Dave a ring to see if he can do mine if it's that good.  8)

You see guys, First the defuser and now the anti-roll bar. You are only making Moleman go faster with all these mods ??? ???

I'm going to get one of these engines fitted to my hood :P 8) ??? :o

See if he bites ;D

benchmark51

OMG, you could 'fry' him on the way past. :o ;D

Moleman

The wife has a beetle so that gives me an idea.  8)

fletch_306

Well I'm using mine as a daily driver at the moment just need better weather gear.

Iancider

QuoteIan I might have to give Dave a ring to see if he can do mine if it's that good.
at times.
Moleman - it might be an idea because if you have the same ARB as my old one on the front then it was stiffer than the chassis - wait for it - by 3-4 times! So the chassis flexed more than the ARB The reaction after a bump was the chassis straightening out and there are no dampers on the chassis.  No wonder it all felt a bit fierce!

Moleman

I will ring him tomorrow mate.  :)