+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

looking for bits

Started by benchmark51, 12, March, 2016, 11:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

looking for an IMRC unit, longshot I know but someone might have a redundant one.

CC Cyclone

Dave, I think I saw a post where you were looking for hep with transport for an st170?
I used these guys yesterday and were really good. Cost £100 for 24hts which is a lot but it made things easy and quick with no hassle. They have one based in radstock.

Transporterhire.co.uk

No help with the IMRC but there is a YouTube video that shows you how to fix the common fault if you fancy taking it on.

benchmark51

Thanks. I have the trannybus that will tow it and 'A' frame to use, just not sure of the legalities of using it. I think it's classed as a 4 wheel trailer and requires a working brake. Could get away with it by putting a blow up doll in the drivers seat perhaps! ;D but mines punctured so maybe a person to operate the brake?

CC Cyclone

I see lots of camper and up and down the motorway with a little 2 door car on the back being towed with them. Not sure of legality though? I know for a dolly car had to be roadworthy and insured in your name and taxed I think.

benchmark51

I think that with a dolly the front wheels of the car are not on the ground. With mine the 4 wheels are on the road. :-\

damouk

You off to Berkshire then Dave ;)