AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Anyone want a part built trailer for free?

Started by Mark G, 12, August, 2010, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark G

Hi all.

I ripped the chassis out of a caravan to build a trailer for my Indy.  Seeing as I'm selling my Indy I no longer require the trailer.  I don't have the motivation to finish it either.  The trailer is a single axle braked chassis.  I've had the tyres taken off the rims as they were shot so two tyres will be required too. I think they're around £16 each when I checked.  It also comes with a lighting board and enough 7 core trailer cable to fit it out.  I basically have everything needed to finish this apart from the tyres and the time.

If anyone wants it they can take it away along with all of the metal to finish the job (this alone cost around £100).  The irony of the situation is that a trailer will be needed to take it away.  If this isn't an option you can have the workshop that the trailer is in too and finish it there.  There is rent on the workshop though that you will need to pay of £10 per week.  The workshop has power and lights.

I just want rid of it as I'm currently paying rent on a unit that I don't need but cant shift either because it has this trailer in it.

Located near Clevedon.
If interested call me on

or email me on
markgriffiths2004@hotmail.com

'The Gaffer'

I would love a trailer but no space. Got any pics Mark as this seems a great offer :)