News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi from Krazyken

Started by Krazyken, 09, June, 2009, 08:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

Hi All

I registered at the end of May then went on holiday so apologies for the late posting.  What a great idea to have a Bristol Kit Car Club - hats off to Phil for taking the time and trouble to get it all going.

I have a Marlin 5EXI in yellow which you may have seen (being driven very carefully!!) around Bradley Stoke where I live.  I also make a regul :)ar trip to Pucklechurch to see good friend and fellow kit car junkie Dave Bence.

Both Dave and I are Track Day enthusiasts having driven a number of UK circuits and been lucky enough to drive both Spa & the Nurburgring last year.  We both intend to be at the meet on Sunday in our cars and look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers

Krazyken

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Krazyken

A warm welcome to you  :)

We are a small club but growing steadily. You are right, it was time for a Bristol club, so it had to be done and here we are  ;D Thanks.

It will be great to see you at the meet and please feel free to post some pics. Ask Dave about the gallery, he is an expert now  ;)

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Krazyken.

Not seen you yet and I work in Filton. We also have 'marlin' in the club he's got the Berlinetta. He works at the same place as me so I have to let him know your about as I don't think he gets on here that often.

Hope you can get to the meeting. I'm running over from the kingswood area so if your coming around the ring road give us a shout and I'll join you from the Syston roundabout (the one with the Recycling center by it) and anyone else, have a run to the meet in convoy  ;D should be setting off from there about 6:30ish

8)

Richard

Welcome !

At first I thought you were our first international member from one of the "...stan"  countries  ;)

Welcome Krazyken,  seems Kingswood / Pucklechurch area is a hot bed of Kit cars.