+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hi all - just bought a Toniq

Started by glosjammer, 26, June, 2009, 12:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glosjammer

Well put a deposit on one anyway - collecting 11th July.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1104281.htm

I'm from Bristol, live in Bradley Stoke and tend to hang out on the Ring Road at night in either an Evo, Supra or a GSX-r.

'The Gaffer'

A big welcome to you.

The Toniq R certainly turns a few heads.

I am just down the road from you in Horfield so look forward to meeting you.

Richard

Welcome !

A few of you round that way.

Some collection of machinery you've got there, I think your new Toniq will stand out a little more still than those others.

Bulldog Bri

Hey, double G&T now. lol

Welcome to the club

8)

glosjammer

Thanks guys, Im always a little sceptical about these types of clubs as I enjoy driving rather than standing around looking.

Do we have a track day coming up anytime soon? Anyone use the ringroad late at night?

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: glosjammer on 26, June, 2009, 09:40:42 AM
Thanks guys, Im always a little sceptical about these types of clubs as I enjoy driving rather than standing around looking.

Do we have a track day coming up anytime soon? Anyone use the ringroad late at night?

The BKCC is still very young and is growing. You will find a variety of members here, some with cars, some building, and some thinking about building. For members with cars you may find one or two that may enjoy a late night thrill with a risk of losing their licences, I sadly do not fall into that category. The BKCC is a responsible club and I as administrator cant be seen to be condoning illegal high speed runs.

Track days on the other hand I am very keen to promote, but again, its a numbers game, and down to members cars that are suitable. The more members we get, the more likely hi adrenaline pursuits can be envisaged in the future.

So in the meantime, enjoy your car, put suggestions to the forum, and be patient. ;)

Unlike some other clubs, this club is open to suggestions for meets and events, , so if you have a feasible Idea just put it to Bulldog Bri.

Again welcome to the BKCC.

Phil.