News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Nigel youde - Windsrceen

Started by nigel, 04, June, 2011, 11:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigel

Hello all,

I just what to introduce myself.I have just purchased a 02 plate stuart taylor with a honda fire blade engine which I really happy with apart from it needing a windscreen .Can anyone advise me on where I can source a new or used black surround full windscreen for this vehicle. Any advise would be much appreciated .

Many Thanks

Nigel

'The Gaffer'

Hi Nigel and a warm welcome to our club, where are you based?

Cant help on a windscreen, but personally I would prefer an aero screen but both have there pros and cons.

Looking forward to meeting up soon.

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Nigel ;D

The Stuart Taylor Locost and Locoblade cars are now produced by Aries Motorsport, give them a try:

http://www.ariesmotorsport.co.uk/

Richard

Bulldog Bri

nigel

Hello All

Thank you for your replies and advise. I am based in emersons green if any of you live near there? I would like to take the car on track at castle combe, does the club often book track days there?

Cheers Nigel

Krazyken

Hi Nigel

I live in Bradley Stoke and look after the track day bookiings for the club.  If you have not done a track day before Castle Combe is just about the worst place to start.  To fast, too little run off and 3 corners that tighten up on you where many people have crashed their cars.

The best place to start is an airfield and we have an airfield track day coming up on the 11th July at Keevil through MSE, check out the thread on the forum for full details.  The cost is £90 to supporting members otherwise £99, there will also be a track day at Llandow in September for £75 incl. lunch to supporting members otherwise £95.  We will also be going to Oulton Park and Castle Combe later in the year (we have already done Donington Park) final details to be announced but best to start at an airfield or Llandow Day.

If you are not aware supporting member means paying £10 for full supporting membership to benefit from the discounts the club has arranged.

Denzle

Hello Nigel,
And a very warm welcome to the best club in the Uk.
Sorry cant help with the screen but hope to meet up soon.

Denzle... ;)

madmarkymark

Hi Nigel,

Good to meet up at Keevil.  I have some video of your car and will see if I can take a few snapshots from the footage.

Madmarkymark

Grin-a-lot

Hello from me too; I live just down the road near the Badminton Arms in Coalpit Heath so I'll keep my eyes peeled for your car!

madmarkymark

Hi Nigel,

Here you are:  Some on track piccies from Keevil...  ;)

Cheers - Madmarkymark