News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New to the scene

Started by bezer83, 29, October, 2015, 07:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bezer83

Hi all,just thought I would say hello after just buying my first kit.you will all know the car which I purchased from dave bence and cannot wait to get it on the track!!

I've got lucky ed to thank for the new purchase firstly for introducing me to dave and secondly for letting me drive his car around castle coombe back last year!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and getting to as many events as possible.

Cheers for now.

sanzomat

Hello and welcome. I've not seen it in anger but from what everyone says it goes like a rocket. Dave certainly knows how to look after his car too so I don't think you'll be disappointed. Look forward to seeing you at some events.

Lucky Ed

Hi and welcome to the madhouse Jamie. Sorry for getting you into this, but I'm just getting my own back as Dave Bence got me into this a few years back. I can assure you his old car is FAST and you'll soon be a member of the VFC (you'll have to look at old posts for that one) very soon.

Hope we can get to a track day before the end of the year 8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 29, October, 2015, 08:03:30 PM

Hope we can get to a track day before the end of the year 8)
Is that on the cards Ed??  8) 8)

Lucky Ed

I'm in the middle of an engine rebuild/upgrade at the moment (again). If all goes well I said to Jamie we could try to get to Hullavington at the end of November. 

Nothing like a track day to run an engine in :o

Facial Hair Optional

Ha ha, indeed!

If that works out be sure to let us all know, if it's dry (unlike Combe last time out  >:() I'd like to go.

Moleman

Hi & welcome. I'm guessing we may have met then as I'm normally at the same track days as Dave.  :) Your welcome to come long to any of our events we still have left & our monthly meets & say hi as now it's winter we don't always bring the Kit Car.

PS I have just booked Llandow for the 14th November if your interested, It's a good one to start out on as well. I will post a new thread on it very soon.

Bulldog Bri

Iancider

Welcome to the club!

I always loved being passed by that car - you bought a good-un!

Ian

garry h

Facial Hair Optional

Is that the red Onyx Firefox? That is the only one of them I have ever seen! Quite a rare car.

robp

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 31, October, 2015, 09:27:21 PM
Is that the red Onyx Firefox? That is the only one of them I have ever seen! Quite a rare car.

Nah, loads out there. Here another for sale...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252152228530

Not quite sure about the 'like Westfield/Caterham....' bit though!!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: robp on 07, November, 2015, 09:42:57 PM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 31, October, 2015, 09:27:21 PM

Nah, loads out there. Here another for sale...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252152228530

Not quite sure about the 'like Westfield/Caterham....' bit though!!

Yeah I  saw that one Rob but it's a Bobcat not an Firecat (according to the seller anyway - not sure what the difference is??) and that is still only the 2nd Onyx of any type I recall seeing - in the last couple of years at least. Rare by comparison to say Westfields, Caterhams, Tigers, MKs, Robin Hoods, Dax, GBs etc etc  :) I've lost count of how many dozens of them I have seen in the last 12 months