News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Time to leave

Started by Camber Dave, 07, December, 2015, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camber Dave

It is with sadness that I will no longer be reading and posting on the BKCC Forum.

Although I posted infrequently, I usually accessed new posts 3 times a day to keep up with all your news, banter and informed tech info, but no longer.
Gaffer – please take down my advert: Remove my Log-in facility, the rest of my 'private' messages and probably, this posting. As this is a frequent task it should present no problem.

The forum has been very good for Track Developments and I hope that I have been able to provide services, help and advice when appropriate.

I will be available by email, The company website and from now on, the Apple County and Locost builders Forums.

I wish all forum followers, posters, friends, customers and fellow car-nuts a Happy Christmas, New Year and fast and fun future.
See you at shows and tracks
Dave

CC Cyclone

Sad to hear this Dave, a real loss.

'The Gaffer'

That is really sad to hear Dave. I'm not sure why you have chosen to leave but I wish you all the best. Please feel free to PM me if there is something you would care to discuss.

Facial Hair Optional

Gutted. I do sincerely hope it is nothing any of us have individually done Dave? I find you again after all these years and now you are off again.

We had such a great chat over a cuppa at Combe on Saturday Dave. I know I will not be alone in being genuinely upset  :( :( :(

Please reconsider mate.

Iancider

Dave,

I hope you will read this- you are a national treasure and you will be sadly missed here.

All the best
Ian

Moleman

I am really sorry to hear this Dave. You will truly be missed. I can only surmise by your avatar that it is Because the "Go Inspire Now" project has been removed without a public explanation.
I have had a lot of people ask me why this was? & the only answer I can give it that I haven't the faintest idea?
What I will say I too have spent a lot of my own money, time, effort & soul into getting this charity up & running, not to mension the feel good factor & the repect it gives this wonderful club. Along with quite a few other members from B.K.C.C which also done the same, only to have it just vanish without a trace is very disheartening after all that effort.

So I can only apologise on behalf of the club even though I can't tell you why.

I wish you all the best I hope one day you will return.
Colin.  :'(

Bulldog Bri

See you at the shows Dave. All the best to you.

8)

fullpint

Keep in touch mate. You know where I am and also have my details :)

SPAXIMUS

I hope that you will reconsider this decision Dave as you are undoubtedly one of the most talented people I have the pleasure of knowing. Your technical knowledge is of the highest order, not only in handling and suspension, but all things mechanical.
From to tone of your post something must have royally annoyed you as one of your other attributes is being calm and measured.

If you do leave it will be a sad loss for those of us who have had the pleasure of having our cars fettled by you and those who have had the benefit of free advice from you.

I hope whatever drove you to this can be put right and we will not lose you

Jeff

aliwizard

very sad to here this Dave ,gents with your sort of knowledge are impossible to find, I will definitely be in contact Dave if you need anything just pm or phone all the very best.   

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: SPAXIMUS on 08, December, 2015, 02:33:13 PM
I hope that you will reconsider this decision Dave as you are undoubtedly one of the most talented people I have the pleasure of knowing. Your technical knowledge is of the highest order, not only in handling and suspension, but all things mechanical.
From to tone of your post something must have royally annoyed you as one of your other attributes is being calm and measured.

If you do leave it will be a sad loss for those of us who have had the pleasure of having our cars fettled by you and those who have had the benefit of free advice from you.

I hope whatever drove you to this can be put right and we will not lose you

Jeff

Hear, hear  :(

I have PM'd you and emailed you Dave although worringly the email via your website came back as undeliverable

See you at your place in 2016 old mate

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 08, December, 2015, 11:54:00 AM
I am really sorry to hear this Dave. You will truly be missed. I can only surmise by your avatar that it is Because the "Go Inspire Now" project has been removed without a public explanation.
I have had a lot of people ask me why this was? & the only answer I can give it that I haven't the faintest idea?
What I will say I too have spent a lot of my own money, time, effort & soul into getting this charity up & running, not to mension the feel good factor & the repect it gives this wonderful club. Along with quite a few other members from B.K.C.C which also done the same, only to have it just vanish without a trace is very disheartening after all that effort.

So I can only apologise on behalf of the club even though I can't tell you why.

I wish you all the best I hope one day you will return.
Colin.  :'(

I PM'd The Gaffer about the Go! Inspire situation Colin and he replied. Out of coutesy and respect I will not post this but I would imagine he would do the same for anyone who asks him about it?

Hairy Santa

All the best Dave, sorry to see you go  :-[

will be up in the new year  ;)