News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Just saying hello from Shepton Mallet.

Started by Dixie, 16, May, 2009, 07:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie

Hi to everyone.  Saw the link in Complete kit car.  I have a Cobra with V8, but have also built 2 x 3 wheelers, 1 was a JZR the other was a Pembleton Hornet.

Would like to meet like minded people.

see you soon.  Mark

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Mark.

Welcome to the club 

A beautiful car you have there :)

We are a very young club, and just starting to get a few members on board. That link may help us a lot.

Make yourself at home and please feel free to post a few pics in the gallery.

All the best.

Phil.

Dixie

Thanks Phil.  Would be nice to meet.  There are 3 of us who have Cobs, 1 lives in St.Annes Bristol, plus another one in Shepton Mallet.  Most weekends we do a run to Cheddar or surrounding area.  Didnt go to Stoneleigh, went to the classic car show at the Bath and West.   Iwill up load some photos.

see you soon.

Mark

Richard

Hello to Shepton  :)

Looks superb, a long long time before I have the ability to do that !

Welcome !

Bulldog Bri

Wow 3 Cobra's. Great looking cars Dixie, are your freinds aware of this club as well yet. Will be good to see you all when we arrange somewhere for the club meeting. (hopefully not to long for that).

Cheers for now

Brain.

P.S. Richard, I didn't know the first thing about cars and mechanics when I built my first one, I just got stuck in and had a go!  8)

Dixie

They dont know yet, but soon will do.

We have been looking for a local club for ages.

Mark

Richard

Quote from: bulldog bri on 16, May, 2009, 09:38:30 PM
P.S. Richard, I didn't know the first thing about cars and mechanics when I built my first one, I just got stuck in and had a go!  8)

Exactly what I'm doing on this 7-a-like thingy,  can already tell I'm not doing it the cheapest way  ;)

I thought I heard someone saying a little while ago there was a kit car type club in Westonzoyland ? could be my memory playing up though.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Dixie on 16, May, 2009, 10:57:13 PM
They dont know yet, but soon will do.

We have been looking for a local club for ages.

Mark

Nice one, it would be great to have you all as members and meet up as soon as the numbers are up.  :)

PS. Sorry I had to edit your gallery so that all your pics are within the gallery folder. In Gallery you have to ignore 'add image to post' its a coding problem I cant sort - instead find use picture as thumbnail tickbox if you want to use an icon. I have added one for you. You can change your icon whenever you like, but clear your internet history and possibly delete all temp files in from your browser to see the change. Any gallery probs just drop me a message.

Speedy J

Hello Dixie, can I have your car please  ;) Welcome.