News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

NEWBIE MEMBER

Started by WALNUT, 30, March, 2010, 11:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WALNUT

Hi all !
Only just heard about this site .
I've always enjoyed driving since my first car - A 1934 Morris 10.
I've had many cars since but discovered driving all over again when I bought my first kit car A Robin Hood with a 2.1 Pinto. I loved it but as they say all good things come to an end. I tried to fit it under the crash barriers on the Bristol Ring road at Pucklechurch turn off, Even though the car is pretty low it's not as low as the gap under the crash barriers. I only managed to get half of it through. The kit car I drive now is a Fiorano Corsa Spyder. I don't build kit cars but get fun driving them. The spyder isn't as quick as my previous kit car but suited to my slower reactions (it comes to us all)
Hope to see you all at one of the Meets . Bye for now.

Bulldog Bri

Hello and welcome Wallnut.

Shame about the old car but pleased you got out Ok!  :D

The Spyder is a great looking classic.

Hope you'll make it along to the next meeting (11th April) and even join us for the run up to Stoneleigh.

8)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Welcome Wallnut
The Corsa Spyder is certainly an unusual car ... very nice.
What engine does it have?
Kevin

Richard

Warm welcome !

Another crash barrier not getting out of the way in time   :(

Looking forwards to seeing you and your current right shaped vehicle.

Have a rummage around and post up a few pics, include the Morris 10 if you have any  ;)

'The Gaffer'

A warm welcome to our club Wallnut :)

Sorry to hear of your mishap, but look forward to catching up with you at a meet. There will be more kits around when the weather warms up.

Martin Higgs

Hi Wallnut

Glad to see you joined the club the car looks cracking might see you again when I have my MK in work hope to see you at one of the meetings 8)

WALNUT

its all built on the triumph spitfire so just a 1500, there are some fiorano's with bigger and better engines. Hope to see some of you soon.               

dave_bence

Hello and welcome Wallnut ;D

Daley Down Under

I'll add my welcome to the ever growing list.  Hopefully see you at a meeting soon.

Cheers,

Adrian

YellaBelly

Welcome to the club, another new car and member :D

JB

paintman

Hi there and welcome.

Your just in time to start the years activities.....all we need is the weather!!