News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Logged in for the first time

Started by David H, 18, May, 2009, 10:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David H

Very shiney site! Very nice indeed. It feels like a luxurious leather chair. I am the owner of the yellow Westfield that a previous post was searching for. I've been found! When I've worked out how to use the site I shall post some more piccies and get involved....

I'm all in for a bit of banter, car chat and meeting up for a few runs and track days. Its all good if not time consuming.... but thats kit cars for you.

Dave

Bulldog Bri

Hey welcome to the club Dave. As you can see from the forum, we already got quite a collection of members from builders to owners. will love to see more pic's of the car. Did you build it? How long has it been on the road? We hope to arrange a meeting soon so that we can all say Hi.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Dave,

Great to have you on board :) Make yourself comfortable in this big luxurious leather chair of a forum.

Cheers for now.

Phil.

Richard

Welcome, a shiny Yellow indeed !

It certainly is a shiny site, would like to think so are the people on it, but perhaps some have dirty overalls on  ;)

Speedy J

Hello Dave, it was nice to meet you with Phil. Welcome to the club.

David H

Thanks chaps. I didn't build it... I rebuilt it. I've had it 1 1/2 years and done a fair amount of work to it. She's currently having a few things done, a little changing of style here and there... Just run in a new engine that was built last year and finally seem to be getting that in order.

Looking forward to getting this stage of work done and getting out. Should be approx 3 weeks...

Thanks the welcome, and cheers you two for making the effort to come looking for me.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Dave, that looks like a serious bit of kit there. Bet it's great to drive as well. hope you get it all sorted and back on the road soon.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Speedy J and I tracked down Dave after seeing him drive past our house many times.

It was worth the search.  Dave is a nice guy, we had a long chat and has a real passion for his car.

It would be great to see a few more pics in the gallery  :)