News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Another new member!

Started by dave_bence, 24, May, 2009, 04:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave_bence

Hello all,

Saw the link in the latest Complete Kit Car magazine.

My name's Dave Bence, I'm in Pucklechurch, to the east of Bristol.

My current kit car is an Onyx Firefox (AKA Ugly Bug), which I mainly use for track days. Build diary here:

http://www.davebence.co.uk/

Rather an odd looking thing I know, but thankfully it goes better than it looks!

Before that, I built a Quantum Xtreme, diary here (hopefully):

http://www.h4-turbo.co.uk/Quantum_Xtreme/

I'm sure there are enough local kit car owners for this club to prosper. I'll pass the URL onto other owners I know and I look forward to the first meeting!

Regards,

Dave.

Bulldog Bri

Hiya Dave, Great to have you on board. As you'll be aware we're still quite new but growing fast. once there are a few more members we're hoping to get a regular meeting set up, so look forward to seeing you and your car soon. Enjoy the sun, catch up soon.
8)

'The Gaffer'

Hi there Dave  :)

Nice to have you on board. As Brian says, we are a very young club so thanks for taking the time to find us and say hello.

We would be grateful if you passed details of our club to anyone you know. The more the merrier.

That is a very interesting car you have there. Is your Onyx Firefox road legal? It would be great to see it at our first meet.

Edit: Great car and trailer build by the way.

Cheers.

Phil.

Richard

Welcome Dave,

Great builds, looking forwards to seeing the you and the bug in person. Used to visit a pub in Pucklechurch on occasion at lunch time.

Richard.

Bulldog Bri

Btw Dave.

I have club cards that can be handed out to other possible members and I'll get a set in the post to you. Just send me your addie in a personal message.

8)

YellaBelly

Welcome Dave. Hopefully it won't be too long before there will be enough peeps for a regular meet :).

JB

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: YellaBelly on 26, May, 2009, 10:13:10 AM
Welcome Dave. Hopefully it won't be too long before there will be enough peeps for a regular meet :).

JB

JB, I reckon on a meet in the next week or so. I will mailshot all members to see who is interested in comming along. I look forward to meeting a few folk.