Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Interested in TVR's?

Started by Gary RH7, 18, September, 2015, 09:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Gary RH7

Did I see a ASBO disapearing in my rear view mirror a few times on the way to Kemble for this meet?  ??? Or was the driver too interested in his new toy :P

Camber Dave

QuoteIt was a good day & a good run through Tetbury for me. I saw 3 other kits on the way & I think I saw Camber Dave in his van.

Very perceptive - I was coming out of TH Whites.
Was looking for paint to treat the welding I was doing on Flippers' new MX 5 AUTO
He has found another car to donate to GoInspire.

After cheering Dino I spent a couple of hours not racing round the lanes between Tetbury, Malmesbuy and Swindon. Brill

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 27, September, 2015, 10:02:11 PM
Did I see a ASBO disapearing in my rear view mirror a few times on the way to Kemble for this meet?  ??? Or was the driver too interested in his new toy :P

;) You did indeed Gary, couldn't resist hanging back every so often and giving it a bit of a squirt! Putting into practice some BEC advice from Fullpint, 'you need to use the revs!!' From about 7000rpm upwards those things really can fly  :o

Still love the sound of his Fireblade lump, awesome noise!! Get a less than (anyone know how to do a less than symbol on a laptop?) 100dB can Steve and bring her to Combe for a day!!

benchmark51

On my Makita charger, less than 80% is written as ~80% and over 80% is 80%~.
But some use < for less and > for more.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 28, September, 2015, 03:35:22 PM
On my Makita charger, less than 80% is written as ~80% and over 80% is 80%~.
But some use < for less and > for more.  :)
The latter two are correct I'm sure Dave, they have been since I was at school anyway but I can't find them on my laptop keypad!

What a dimwit I am, I have just found them!! Duh!! <<<<>>>> I can list temporary blindness to my list of ailments now!  ;D