News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Slash Your Electricity Bills!!

Started by YellaBelly, 07, March, 2013, 04:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Well, must be my lucky day, I just received a call from some woman (in India I guess) telling me what a jolly fine chappie I am for always paying my electricity bills on time and that I have been shortlisted (at 6' 4" I wouldn't call me short!) to receive a super special device whcih I plug in to the wall and save 40% off my electricity bills from the moment I plug it in and for the rest of my life!!

Anyhow, after the mandatory Google search, (BTW, I had told her to go away after the wrong postcode was given as mine - about 250 miles away actually!), I found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aSnQV6e0apk#t=0s

Wish I had been as switched on, but I was in the middle of an online meeting so couldn't think straight.

It's long but well worth it

This is part 2 BTW....

paintman

Krazyken

Our accountant at work is called Kevin, I wil ask him if it was him!

YellaBelly

Thing is, when they ring up at 10am and say "good afternoon, errm, good morning Sir!" it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know where they are calling from ;)

Iancider

Wow,

I really enjoyed that! Awestruck that you could keep it up for so long - you actually managed to be more irritating that Kevin!   :D

I did this face to face once but it was a Jehovah's witness - I talked him into the ground for well over an hour - he was so desperate to get away!

The only time I did this by phone was an obvious scam from the USA.

"Sir, we have a great offer for you...."    "We can tell you about a great new share issue"  and of course he went on to explain that I had to move quickly and give my credit card details and date of birth.  So I said "Kevin... I have a good idea for you.  Do you earn much?  (Silence) Well, I guess you don't earn much but if you were to BUY some of these great shares then you will get rich really quickly and you won't need to sell shares any more!  Can I have your.. CLICK ....Kevin, Kevin ... Hello Kevin are you there?   :D