+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

A3 size pic's

Started by Bulldog Bri, 11, June, 2013, 09:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

As mentioned on the Dryham Park thread. I've had a word with a company I go to about printing up photo's we have to A3 size.  :o

They've said that for starters they'll do the prints for £5 each for us (to start with) and see how it goes. ::)

I brought a couple of examples down to the Thursday eve club meet so you could see how well they come out, ;D

Here's a reminder ;)

The Dyrham Park day should give us some great photo opportunities (as long as the weather behaves) or you may just have a favourite pic of your own, Email it to me (just click on my club name to see email address) and I'll arrange to get them printed  :P

8)

(sort your own frames)  ;)

Moleman

I will probably get one or two of us at Dyram park.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Ok. Seeing that today wasn't the best day for individual photo's, I'll wait till after the family day at Castle Combe next weekend. Then anyone with a pic they would like printing up, send it to me via Email and I'll get them done.  :P

8)

Bulldog Bri

Ok. Still not the best weather for a good pic of your car but if you do have one you'd like enlarged up to A3, then E-mail it to me at brianvigor@hotmail.com I'll collect them all on to a memory stick and get them printed up.

8)

Moleman

I will be sending you a couple mate.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Ok. anyone wanting a pic printing up, can you get it to me this week. Remember, they are just £5. Bargain

Should be some good ones from the latest track day or shows.

8)

Bulldog Bri

Just a little bump for this offer, Price down to a couple of quid for the next month. just had a great one done of the old Gentry for my mate.

Anyone got a good photo of your car send it to me via email and I'll get it done.

Moleman

I have lots of pictures I would like done but not enough walls. I will have to sort one mate.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Had another chat with the guy at the company,  prints are now free! Yes. FREE!

So come on send up your pics for printing.  ;D my email is in the members list.

8)

'The Gaffer'

Free??? Thats mighty generous. Will be sending you a few files. Do they frame and if so how much?

Well done Bri for sorting this offer. :)

Bulldog Bri

Nah, you'll have to sort a frame out for yourself ::) We got our frames at Wilko's in Kingswood, for abound £8

8)

robp

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 29, March, 2014, 09:07:01 AM
Had another chat with the guy at the company,  prints are now free! Yes. FREE!

So come on send up your pics for printing.  ;D my email is in the members list.

8)

Wow, yes please.  Message sent!  :D