News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

The hood

Started by foggy, 20, August, 2013, 09:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

Hi I have sold the hood and will be stepping back from the kit car sceen I have taken up scuba diving and that is taking up most of my spare time  you never know I might get another one next year  as I had loads of fun in the hood

WALNUT

Im sorry to hear that foggy, but you will have lots of fun diving, all the best
                                                                                                      WALLNUT

Hairy Santa

all the best Foggy, hope it all goes well  :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Foggy...
Best of luck with your new SCUBA diving hobby, it is a great sport.
I have been SCUBA diving for the best part of 30 years now, and have had many 'hair raising' adventures.
In the past year or so I have just about given it up..... all change as they say.
Kevin

PS - I have a friend in Bristol who recently wrote a book about his diving adventures...
The guy is called "Dave Blackmore" and books is called "Dive as Deep as you Dare". It's downloadable from Amazon.....
I recently read the book and it brought back an awful lot of memories as I was there, particularly with the early stuff.

YellaBelly

Good luck with it Foggy :)

Maybe we'll see you back with another toy one day? ;)

fullpint

Good luck mate and I hope the diving goes well. Rather you than me  ;D

Moleman

paintman

DITTO!!   

Goodluck in the future and have fun!!

Tony

Bulldog Bri

Have fun in your new past time. :D

Bye. (for now)  ;)

8)

foggy

Thanks guys I might get another one but it won't be for a while  :-\

'The Gaffer'

Good luck Foggy, been nice knowing you. Who knows you might be back, you don't have to be in a kit car you know.

Sprint 7

Best wishes Foggy. I reckon if you had kept the Hood and went out in a downpour with the top down ,as I did at Dyrham Park, you could have had the same buzz but without the tank of air on your back. :P :P :P