Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

What an idiot!!!

Started by YellaBelly, 03, October, 2013, 08:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

fullpint

garry h

agree, some people begger belief what must of been going through his mind, not a lot by the looks of it  :o :o :o :o :o :o

'The Gaffer'

YellaBelly

Saw a complete pillock yesterday at around 5:30pm outside Sainsburys in Chippenham. Drifting a Skyline around the rondabout outside the fuel station. Busy as hell and he went round at least 3 times that we saw!  >:( >:( >:(

Wish I had stopped and videoed it for the old bill!

Quarrycars

Maybe a mechanic trying to diagnose some weird electrical problem?

Moleman

Quote from: YellaBelly on 03, October, 2013, 10:19:09 PM
Saw a complete pillock yesterday at around 5:30pm outside Sainsburys in Chippenham. Drifting a Skyline around the rondabout outside the fuel station. Busy as hell and he went round at least 3 times that we saw!  >:( >:( >:(

Wish I had stopped and videoed it for the old bill!

I used to do that all the time in the westy until Dave gallop did his magic on it & sorted it out!  As some of you guys will know at my first meet on the willy wicket roundabout. ::) :P

YellaBelly

Yes, but I bet the area wasn't busy as heck with old folks doing their shopping and women walking thei kids though? ;)

fullpint

If its the round-about right by the garage then cctv may have got it. If it the main road one (A4) then he's lucky. Mind you I expect someone got his plate number and reported him for what its worth..

bluehornetrider

Wish I'd seen it.  Sometimes takes ages to get out on that round-about at the best of times. :o

Iancider

Iancider

And some Vodka fuelled mayhem!

'The Gaffer'

Watches in total disbelief. Who gave car keys to these people :o

garry h

Are these people for real makes you keep your wits about you when your out if they ae around !!!!!! :) :) :)