News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Warning they may be able to catch us now!

Started by Moleman, 04, June, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

I'm sorry to say the Police in Bristol has got a new toy to catch speeding cars. I think I'm in trouble now! :o 8)

Sprint 7

Yippeeee!!!!! I can't wait till we get a couple at The Bridewell so that I can whip them down to the workshops for servicing etc.
8) :P :D

Bulldog Bri

Nah. They just wanted something better to show up in Queens Square with ;D

8)

Iancider

By the time they have got in, done their straps up, fitted their helmet and started the engine, I am sure the speeding tin-top will be miles away! ;D

YellaBelly

Moleman

Quote from: YellaBelly on 05, June, 2014, 09:58:24 PM
That has to be a photoshop wind-up!

No mate. It was on our local news. A mate I know who is a policeman says it will be at the Haynes Motor museum this weekend.  8)

peterw

Be nice if we could get that for the Bradley Stoke carnival ?  Where's KrazyKen when you want him

Bulldog Bri

Daley Down Under

Quote from: Moleman on 05, June, 2014, 10:11:19 PM
Quote from: YellaBelly on 05, June, 2014, 09:58:24 PM
That has to be a photoshop wind-up!

No mate. It was on our local news. A mate I know who is a policeman says it will be at the Haynes Motor museum this weekend.  8)

Not just local news - made the 7 News here in QLD yesterday :)

Adrian

Krazyken

Having looked at PeterW's links I think this could be for a publicity stunt.  If you look at the pics of the rear the Reg No is A7OM which is the reg no Ariel have always used on their Demo/Publicity car.  I can't see them letting such an important no. go to PC Plod.  Just a thought.

Won't be inviting them to the Bradley Stoke Carnival through, my experience is that fast cars and Plod are best avoided.