News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

2016 Calendar

Started by Bulldog Bri, 20, May, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Now that showtime and track days are here again and the sun is starting to shine, I'm starting my search for pictures for next years Calendar.

All 100 I had made up for 2015 have now all gone. And I'm hoping this time, to be able to get them done this year in plenty of time for next year. ;D

So get that camera snapping and send me your entries. :P ;)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

When would you need them by Bri?

I thought the calendars were great (I bought 4!!). Couple of suggestions if you are open to ideas?

I noticed there were no days of the week on the main month part on each page, quite handy to have them. Also maybe some info on each car featured, make, model, engine, interesting facts or stats maybe?

I know a lot of work goes into doing things like this, so well done Bri, I can't wait for my 2016 edition!

Bulldog Bri

Thanks for the suggestions ::) I will see if they can be on the next one, Maybe along with Queens Square and club meets as well. ;D

Hoping to get all entries in by the end of Sept, (Oct latest) to get them printed in plenty of time this year.

So get your cameras out (when the sun finally arrives) and send me your pics :P

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 01, June, 2015, 01:00:09 PM
Maybe along with Queens Square and club meets as well. ;D

Great idea.

I have been promised a very interesting picture of my car with a certain blonde friend, we shall see if she is a girl of her word!!  :o

Bulldog Bri

Is that a form of bribery to get your car in the calendar? ;D

I can work with that ;)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 01, June, 2015, 07:03:03 PM
Is that a form of bribery to get your car in the calendar? ;D

I can work with that ;)

8)

Whatever it takes Bri, whatever it takes!!!!  ;D

Bulldog Bri

I've started collecting photo's now for next years calendar. So get snapping peep's and send your entries to me. :D

8)

Iancider

It would be good to feature Go Inspire in at least one pic.

Ian

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Iancider on 12, July, 2015, 10:25:14 PM
It would be good to feature Go Inspire in at least one pic.

Ian

Was thinking of having the Go Inspire logo on each page somewhere. ;)

8)

Bulldog Bri

Cheers Steve (FHO) for his entries for the calendar.

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 21, July, 2015, 12:13:26 PM
Cheers Steve (FHO) for his entries for the calendar.

8)

No probs Bri, (October is my birthday month btw!!) hahahahaha!!!!

Bulldog Bri

I'll bear that in mind. ;)

8)

Bulldog Bri

Come on everybody! ??? I'm hoping to get the calendars ordered sometime in October, so there will be plenty of time to get yours before the new year.

If you've got a decent piccy of your car send it to me via email (full file size) to get it in the running for the calendar, hopefully there will be some more good weather before the end of this summer so get snapping guys. Some lovely scenery around Tintern Abbey could make for some great pics ;)  so far I have just 3 pic's, :'(

We've got some fantastic cars in our club, lets show them off as the calendars do end up nationwide. ;D

8)

Moleman

Did you see any of the ones from Highnam Court?  :)

Iancider

Bri,

Crash Test Dummy has taken some good ones but doesn't have the time to sort them - hoping to send you some over the weekend.

Ian

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Moleman on 14, August, 2015, 07:38:45 PM
Did you see any of the ones from Highnam Court?  :)

Yes I did, and I'm looking to possibly use one as the cover photo.

8)

Bulldog Bri

Starting to get near the date I need to send the pics off for next years calendar ::) (end of Sept)

At the mo, I have 1 for the cover and 3 months sorted. so just another 9 pics needed. All those that have said they have some for me can you please get them over to me asap. so final decisions can be made.

Remember, I need files attached so I get the full file size. No links to pics or inserted in the email.

Moleman

I have some but I think you have enough of mine by now.  :)

fullpint

Took a couple on Saturday so will email them over to you Bri..

Dixie

What email address do you want the photos sending too?

Mark

Bulldog Bri

My email for those that need it is

brianvigor@hotmail.com  ;D

Looking forward to seeing those pics.

8)

Bulldog Bri

Cheers Mark, Steve, Steve and Dave for you pics. Only 3 more months to cover.

Ian, Crash test and Ed, if you've got any track day pic's to send over that would be good. ::)

8)

Lucky Ed

Bri, I have emailed you a selection of photos to look at - or throw darts at, it's up to you ;D

Bulldog Bri

Ed I've checked my email. Nothing through from you :( did get some from Ian. Thanks.

8)

Lucky Ed

Bri. I've sent it again to brianvigor@hotmail.com - is that correct?

If it is you might want to check your spam folder ;)

Gary RH7

Bri,
Just sent you one of mine to your email address. Let me know if you got it.

Cheers,
Gary

Bulldog Bri

Yep. Gary and Ed I've got the emails now and added them to the pile ;)

8)

paintman

Wanted to send a couple of mine but still waiting for the Nose-cone to be sprayed and bonnet finished!! :( :(

Moleman

Quote from: paintman on 04, September, 2015, 10:57:09 PM
Wanted to send a couple of mine but still waiting for the Nose-cone to be sprayed and bonnet finished!! :( :(

Well hurry up then as we can't call you Paintman if that is the one thing you can't get done.  :D or we will have to call you "waiting to be paintman" instead.  :P

benchmark51

Call him primer man then. ;D ;D

paintman

It's being done by my son at his paintshop.....the insurance company has paid him to prep and spray it but he hasn't got round to it yet, he's been busy with a bare metal respray and restoration on a Ferrari 308 which has wrapped up the last 4 or
5 week.

I'm getting the Nose-cone sprayed in high gloss black with Holographic coloured micro-flakes incorporated in the lacquer
layers to match the wings and body. :P

Facial Hair Optional

Now that does sound good!!! Can't beat a great paint job.

I stumbled across a massive bikers meet at Cog Mill Farm near Frampton Cotterell earlier this afternoon. It's on all night, they are camping there. Hundreds of bikes some with really interesting paint jobs. I took some pics and will post them up in the next day or two as soon as I can. I half expected to bump into Lucky ed or Hairy Santa on his Harley!

It one of the few times I felt small!! I'm 16 1/2 stones yet more than half the guys there made me look small!!!

'The Gaffer'

I've sent you a mail Bri.

paintman

Quote from: paintman on 04, September, 2015, 10:57:09 PM

Well hurry up then as we can't call you Paintman if that is the one thing you can't get done.  :D or we will have to call you "waiting to be paintman" instead.  :P

The Hoods' going to Reef Paint Shop next week to get it done...... :o :o

Moleman

Bulldog Bri

Last call for any late entries, I do have a pic now for every month. But if you still have a pic you wish for consideration for the 2016 calendar, shout now ;D

Any that do not quite make it this time will get moved to the file for the 2017 calendar. So top quality pics please or they won't make it in ::)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

I'm hoping to take a few either today or tomorrow Bri ok.  ;)

Bulldog Bri

Ok Peep's, here's what I've got already. ;D
Front cover

followed by:-

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Really great pictures Brian, this will be another fab calendar mate!!

Gary RH7

Ref. Front cover.

Col is looking at me thinking "whats he crying for at least he made the front cover :'( :'(

Nice one Bri. Good selection. Will defiantly be buying some.