News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

2016 Calendar

Started by Bulldog Bri, 20, May, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

Thats brill Bri! Love that shot of ratbag, although have been out and had my haircut ;D

Moleman

Looking good Bri.  8)

Gary if I remember that morning right we were all saying where's he going now?  :o before you finally saw us.  ;D

Dave did FHO cut your hair for you?

sanzomat

Thanks Bri - A nice balanced set. I really like the one of Dave/Ratbag as it somehow captures the whole essence of kit car.

benchmark51

Quote from: Moleman on 11, September, 2015, 06:20:06 PM
Looking good Bri.  8)

Gary if I remember that morning right we were all saying where's he going now?  :o before you finally saw us.  ;D

No it was a Sioux raiding party that caught me when I stopped for a pee on Webbs Heath ;D ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 11, September, 2015, 06:20:06 PM
Looking good Bri.  8)

I only do curly perms these days Colin!  :P

damouk

Quote from: sanzomat on 11, September, 2015, 06:43:26 PM
Thanks Bri - A nice balanced set. I really like the one of Dave/Ratbag as it somehow captures the whole essence of kit car.

I totally agree

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah they are all very good but I have to agree the one of Dave and Ratbag does have a certain something about it.

The lone ranger, the wind in his hair, the steely look in his eye, the road less travelled stretching ahead, the look of pain as his arse goes numb!! ha ha!! I'm kidding, it's a great shot that one.  ;D

Iancider

Well done Bri and thanks for all of the work you put into this.

You've got me thinking about Christmas now!

Ian

Bulldog Bri

Thanks guys. ;D there is still 2 weeks left before I take them down to the printers. Don't know which ones I may sacrifice but any replacements are gonna have to be good.  ;)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Is there room to put more than one picture per calendar page Bri?

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 12, September, 2015, 12:06:58 AM
Is there room to put more than one picture per calendar page Bri?
Did think about this, if I had too many good ones sent in. ::) but it would have made each pic smaller to fit them on. ??? I did receive some good pic's but the quality wasn't quite there and were a little blurry when brought up to size. So I've kept it at the 12 for the year. And a few ready for 2017 ;)

I had a chat with a few in the Square yesterday about bringing the price for a calendar up to
£4 each (with free P+P if needed), but with 50% of that going to our 'Go Inspire' Charity.
All were happy with this.
:P

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Bulldog Bri

Ok Peep's, here's what I've got already. ;D
Front cover

followed by:-
Damian's Aeon

Mark's Cobra

Colin's Westfield

Damian's V-Storm

My car's ;D

Steve's ASBO

Steve's MK Indy

Dave's Locost 7

Dave's GTM Spyder

Ed's Mac1

Tony's Cobra

Dave's Merlin

Here's hoping I have all the names correct and if there is any changes needed to the cars names, Please let me know ASAP. before it's off to print Monday next week :P

8)

Facial Hair Optional

They all look great Bri.

Nice to see some non-yellow cars!!  ;D  Kidding guys, I love yellow. I think bananas for example are delicious. And I love a slice of lemon in my G&T.  And I like custard too.

PLUS I have yellow pipes on the ASBO. I am even about to put a genuine Suzuki yellow (and carbon fibre) GSXR sticker on the car!

benchmark51

I had some yellow come out of a zit once :o :-X

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 21, September, 2015, 02:39:56 PM
I had some yellow come out of a zit once :o :-X
Well that's put me off custard for life

Dixie

£4 is still a bargain.

Mark

Moleman

£4 is a good price mate.  :D

Bulldog Bri

Okay.... It's all down at the printers now. Hopefully I should get a first print soon to give the go ahead. I will bring it down to the next Queens Square Meeting for viewing.  ;D

8)

Moleman

Put me down for two Bri.  8)

Gary RH7

Facial Hair Optional

I'll take at least 3 mate please.

garry h

put me down for 2 pleaes  :)

Iancider

benchmark51

I would like two please Bri, :)

Moleman

We could sell some at the Footman James Classic Vehicle and restoration show mate.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Moleman on 06, October, 2015, 07:52:59 PM
We could sell some at the Footman James Classic Vehicle and restoration show mate.  :)

Great idea. I'll give them a little nudge next week to see if they can get them done by then ;)

8)

Bulldog Bri

Good news. The first batch of calendars should be ready on the 26th Oct, (I hope ::)) ready for the Nov & Dec Queens Square meetings and even the Classic show :P

8)

longtimecoming

It's 1 for me as well Bri', last years was great.

Sumov8

Bri
Can you put two down for me please

damouk

Three for me please Bri.

Bulldog Bri

Will be picking up the first batch of calendars Monday/Tuesday. Colin, I can drop some off at yours to take to the show on Saturday (that's if your going)

8)

fullpint

Cool, how many can I order Bri? Would be nice to give them away to some of my top customers :) I don't mind paying up front.. Cheers;  Steve

'The Gaffer'

Moleman

OK Bri just txt me when your on your way. You can dring your deposit money aswell.  :) Don't forget I'm out this Thursday.  :D

Bulldog Bri

Thought you might be. Might get along there Thursday depending on what time I get away from work. Prob' be just after 9 if anyone will still be there ::)

8)

Bulldog Bri

Got the calendars today. The guy doing the printing didn't get the message they were to be A3 and did them at A4 size. They still look great and I can have some more done at A3 size if anyone would prefer. ;D

8)

Gary RH7

Does that mean they are half price :P  ONLY JOKING !!!

Can we pick them up at the show at the weekend or Thursday meet if you are there Bri?

Bulldog Bri

Gonna try and drop in to the meeting on Thurs if I get away from work in time. Also dropping some of at Colin to take down to the show.

8)

Moleman

I'm sure they look great mate. Drop them over & I will sell them over the weekend along with the Go Inspire Now raffle that we will be doing.  8)