+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

2016 Calendar

Started by Bulldog Bri, 20, May, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Not mentioned them for a while, Those who still want a calendar PM me and let me know. you can PayPal me to my Email or catch me at the club meal. Still have plenty left.

And remember I post for free ;D

8)

Bulldog Bri

And I will be bringing loads along to the club meal, if anyone wants to pick one or two up then. ;D

8)

Moleman

Come on people they are really good. 8) 8) 8)

Great value for money with half of the money going to our "Go inspire now" charity   8) 8) 8)

fullpint

:) Got my 10 delivered today.. Only paid for them yesterday.. A BIG thank-you to Bri for getting these done. WELL WORTH the money guys..

Facial Hair Optional

Did they arrive undamaged by Royal Mail Steve?

fullpint

They sure did :) No damage what so ever, but being a pack of ten meant the package was nice and firm..

Bulldog Bri

Great.  Pleased to hear they got there ok. ;D Royal Mail ain't that bad! Lol. ;)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 24, November, 2015, 06:46:03 PM
They sure did :) No damage what so ever, but being a pack of ten meant the package was nice and firm..
Wey-hey!!!  ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Did you ever get any done in the bigger A3 size in the end Bri?

Bulldog Bri

Not yet. As no one has asked for one.  ::)

8)

Bulldog Bri

I've just asked if it's poss' to have 10 A3 size made up. So grab yours on Sunday at the meal.  ;D

8)

Facial Hair Optional

I'll take 3 of the A3 size please Bri.

Facial Hair Optional

Just wanted to congratulate Bri on another great calendar - even better than last years!

Cheers for all the work that went into them Bri. I had 5 in the end as I know a few mates and garages that will love one on their wall.

If you have not got one yet they make great Xmas gifts for friends and family, hurry up and get one before they are all gone!!

garry h

Hi Bri is it possible to have two delivered to me please same as last year  :)

stevel

Hi Bri.  Are there any A3 left, let me know and I can send money and cover post just let me know via PM.

Bulldog Bri

Sure Garry. I'll get them sorted this week. Sorry, Seem to have lost PM with your address, could you resend.  :-[

Sorry Steve. All the A3's went at the Xmas meal, but I have lots of A4 size left.

8)

stevel

A4 it is then Bri.  let me know price and sort out payment, PayPal work for you?  Let me know how much and we can sort it out.

Cheers Bri.

Iancider

Thanks from Go! Inspire for the donations Bri

Regards
Ian

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: stevel on 15, December, 2015, 11:35:32 PM
A4 it is then Bri.  let me know price and sort out payment, PayPal work for you?  Let me know how much and we can sort it out.

Cheers Bri.

Is it just the one you want Steve?

8)

stevel

Make it 2 then Bri, let me know how much I need to send you.

Bulldog Bri

2 calendars = £8, you can send to my PayPal brianvigor@hotmail.com

I'll have them in the post tomorrow for you. ;D

Cheers

8)

Anyone else? Still lots available :P

Bulldog Bri

They are on they're way Steve. Should be with you tomorrow ;D

8)

stevel

Cheers Bri

Just got home to be welcomed by the news they arrived.  Great job, paid by Paypal tonight.  Please check you have got it okay.  Merry Christmas to you and the family.