+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Go! Inspire Photoshop Request

Started by 'The Gaffer', 09, June, 2015, 11:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Would anyone with some Photoshop experience make a transparent version of the Go! Inspire logo?

Iancider

Phil,

I am going to try this tonight - may need to burn some night oil but I think I can do it - its just leaning curve

Ian

CC Cyclone

Phil,
I can do this no problem, but I will need a higher res image as the edges of the text just get blurred due to pixelation. What programme did you put it together in? Can you change the background to anything other than black or white in the original programme? The problem is the black shadow to the 'Go' gets lost in the chop and it merges with the background.

'The Gaffer'

Thanks guys. The logo was designed and created by Ian Cider and I am unaware of what software was used. Perhaps you guys could liase with each other re design and fonts etc. CC, I think maybe Ian could do with a hand on this as he has enough to do already. Maybe a few pm' could get this sorted quickly.

Cheers.

Gary RH7

Iancider

Chaps,

I had a go at this last night and I cannot produce he transparent background - it is just beyond my current skills.  It is a drawing from LibreOffice Draw and I managed to produce a flat image that was then lifted into into Corel Paintshop.  It wasn't assembled in layers so I have only produced a flat image.  So it is a case of start again I am afraid but if you can help CC Cyclone you could pm me you e-mail address and I will send you the style sheet for full details.  this is now urgent so if you can do this quickly it would be a brilliant help.

I produced the chequered flag as a set of black and while squares in a drawing, exporting the bitmap to Paintshop and then warping the image.

Thanks Ian

CC Cyclone

Ian, I dropped you a pm yesterday.