AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Clarkson, Hammond and May - Gear Knobs??!!!

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 18, September, 2015, 05:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

'The Gaffer'

Yeah I sort of see it, just hope they come up with a few fresh ideas as well. As funny as some of the sketches were in the last series of Top Gear it was becoming a little too predicable.

Iancider

Ooh, I don't know... I though the whole fight-fest thing was original.  Never go to see it - so who knows how popular that might have been!

Bulldog Bri

Think Steve should take Clarkson out in the ASBO and see what that does to his face, predictable or not, should be funnier than the Atom. :P

8)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 20, September, 2015, 08:59:50 PM
Think Steve should take Clarkson out in the ASBO and see what that does to his face, predictable or not, should be funnier than the Atom. :P

8)
Yeah I did an impression of him today Brian, leave your mouth open just a tad and at my age your face just goes haywire!! It is funny though!

We had a nice little blast out of the Square and through the centre of town then out of town along Bond Street with an M3 and a 911 turbo, along Newfoundland Road and the start of the M32. There was a bit of traffic slowing us up but the M3 soon gave up and moved out of the way, the 911 was gone though by the time I got past a slow mover or two. In any case he'd have mullered me up the M32 with his top end, plus above 110mph without a helmet my face tells me to stop being a tw :o t !!! (that's twit for the easily offended amongst us!)