News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Started by 'The Gaffer', 22, December, 2015, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Thought it was time to start a thread for members to exchange Christmas greetings..

So here's mine; Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for supporting the club over 2015 :)

benchmark51

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 22, December, 2015, 04:19:58 PM
Thought it was time to start a thread for members to exchange Christmas greetings..

So here's mine; Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for supporting the club over 2015 :)

ditto (ecopost) ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas everyone, best thing I've done in years joining the BKCC!

rivsy36

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all, have been very busy lately.
Brendons getting married next year his daughter was one yesterday, and he is still only 22!! This sums him up everything is flat out!!! Motorcycle racing car racing or life. Hope to get out a bit in the New Year.

John

YZFMINI

Happy Christmas all hope santa is good to you.
I like the interactive ball balls at he top of the page.

Moleman

Have a good one everyone & lets make next year an even better turn out on events than this year. Which will be hard to beat on some of our events we have had this year.  8)

Daley Down Under

Happy Christmas BKCC (from down under)  :D

Cheers Adrian

Iancider

Happy Christmas to everybody and congratulations to Brendon (to be Wed)- see Rivsy36 above.

sanzomat

Merry Christmas everyone. It been a great year and looking forward to the next one.

To all those like me with some big winter projects on - remember to spend a bit of time with the family as well as in the garage!!

Sumov8

Have a great festive break and hopefully a warm spring so we can get out and about!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

Cheers  Steve