News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Circuit of Wales

Started by Lucky Ed, 04, January, 2016, 09:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Ed

It looks like the new circuit in Wales is going to happen, hopefully to be ready for Moto GP in 2017.

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/2015/12/30/work-to-start-on-315m-welsh-race-track/

SPAXIMUS

I hope this gets started and more importantly get finished. There is money there at present but they will need to attract big crowds on a regular basis to make it pay back. It should be a great undulating circuit if built as described.

Iancider

Looking at the aerial plan it looks like quite a safe design with good run-outs too.  Cant wait!

Facial Hair Optional

Looks like a really great circuit, will track days be allowed?

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 05, January, 2016, 04:39:34 PM
Looks like a really great circuit, will track days be allowed?

Agreed, and not that far away either at about 1.23hr from bristol  8)

Moleman

I have been waiting for this circuit to be built for a few years now & wish they hurry up & do it.  :D

welshy1

Im more excited than anyone else for this as its 20 mins from me but its still a huge project and with rockingham still not making money after being opened 15 years and sold half way through its short life I just seems way to optimistic the figures of attendance and profit just seems plucked out of thin air.

But if it does get finished I will be a regular there that's for sure.