+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

attach pic option vanished?

Started by damouk, 07, January, 2016, 03:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

damouk

I was going to attach another pic into my rebuild thread, but the attach picture option isn't there? Anyone else had this problem?

sanzomat

I don't have the attach pic option whilst at work - I think our IT thought police have blocked it. Get around is to post your pic somewhere else and paste the img link as an image url.

Simarly I can't view any pics that were uploaded onto the hosting site here whilst at work but I can see images that are in the posts themselves as img's

damouk

That's interesting I'm sure I've posted pics from my phone network before very strange

Gary RH7

Quote from: damouk on 07, January, 2016, 05:03:29 PM
That's interesting I'm sure I've posted pics from my phone network before very strange

Yep, I tried today from my laptop after clicking "quote" on a post. Cant see the post now as it has dropped of the top 10 but it was about someone changing tyres, asking what sticks better and I was going to post a pic of Gorilla Glue but I couldn't. I gave up thinking I was doing something wrong :'( :'( :'(

Wont work on a new post either :o

damouk

It's quite annoying, Stu had the problem a few months ago saying he couldn't post pics, but when he showed me it was there!!, It's working fine from my home broadband

Gary RH7

Quote from: damouk on 07, January, 2016, 05:40:16 PM
It's quite annoying, Stu had the problem a few months ago saying he couldn't post pics, but when he showed me it was there!!, It's working fine from my home broadband

Jus got home and tried on my desktop/BB