Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Happy Birthday BKCC - 7 years old

Started by 'The Gaffer', 26, March, 2016, 02:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Happy Birthday Bristol Kit Car Club.

We are 7 years old this month. Many people have come and gone over the years, built and sold, bought and sold, are still building or never even started. Some gave up because of ill health and a couple have even sadly passed away.

So, to all the old friends I have met through this forum, most long gone now and the handful of posters, including a few of the originals still making this forum a fun place to be, I wish you all a very Happy BKCC Birthday!!

All the best!!

Phil.

fullpint

Well done Phil for keeping the club alive, hope it last many for years to come..
Roll on the better weather I say.. Should bring in a few new members and also some of us old ones may try and make the effort to get along to a meet or too haha :)

paintman

Can't believe how quick the time has gone..... bin a member since 2009 but never realized I've run
a kit car for 7 years!

Well done Phil, hope it will run for another 7!! ;D ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Yes well done Phil, seven years is longer than a lot of marriages last these days, quite an achievement!

Crunchie Gears

As a newbie I can see why the club has worked for so many for so long ;D

Well done Gaffer as it takes some leadership and personality to start and grow an organisation.  I do like the forum and hope to get involved more over the summer months :D

Thanks for all your efforts and the participation of the other members, I appreciate it all ;D