News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Want to be on TV?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 28, June, 2016, 08:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

I have been approached by Seon-Ju Choi who is a London based production co-ordinator for S. Korean TV for one of their clients MBC. http://imbc.com

They are currently making a special TV documentary programme with new/different format of "road documentary" how cars has influenced and shaped our lives, and all different car culture, and exploring some important iconic brands, and interesting culture with many exciting stories, and car enthusiasts.  For the programme,  they would very much love to feature Kit Cars, and ideally want to meet some enthusiasts or clubs for Kit Cars and talk about their experience.  It would be really really great if they could feature either some of the Bristol Kit Car members or our club if we have any special event or regular meeting planned.  Can we help them out?

From S. Korean TV
1. We would like to interview and film some of your members who could talk about their experience of Kit Car, why they decided to have such different car, etc.  (Perhaps can it be you?)  Plus, we would like to film their car, or their maintenance work of the car (perhaps in their garage) or if they are building a new one, it will be also great to film.  I can promise that we would not take up too much of valuable time.

2.  Is there any special event or members' meeting with their cars planned in the mid July (around 11th and 18th July)?  If so, we would like to film that too.  Ideally the members can meet, talk about their cars, or even do some driving either in local area or circuit, that will be also good. 

3.  Our team would be in the UK around the week of 11th July, perhaps between Monday 11th and Sunday 17th/Monday 18th July. So our ideal date for our filming would be sometime during this period.  Could you please let me know your availability during this period?

Featuring Bristol Kit Car Club would be so so important and exciting for our programme, and I believe your kind contribution would make our programme so much more extra special.  We would very much appreciate if you could please support this matter, and let me know the possibility as soon as you can.

Many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Seon-Ju Choi