+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

WANTED; 15" alloys, et15 4 x 108 ford..

Started by fullpint, 16, July, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

After a set of 15" alloys for my Toniq... Not unless The Gaffer still has the original set sat in his garage?? :)

benchmark51

Ha ha, yes I expect he was saving them for you ;D ;D ;D

Facial Hair Optional

I have 3 sets Steve but unfortunately I need them all! (road wets, advans road&track and slicks)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 16, July, 2016, 05:15:20 PM
After a set of 15" alloys for my Toniq... Not unless The Gaffer still has the original set sat in his garage?? :)

Haha. Yeah right, sorry no ;D

I'm sure you will pick some up from somewhere though.

fullpint

So FHO has to be greedy and have 3 sets hahaha..
Never mind Phil, thought it would was long shot lol..  BTW did you find that it gets very warm inside!! Thinking about popping a pair of vent on the side to let some of the heat out. Since the exhaust system is totally enclosed under the bonnet the heat finds it way thru to the cockpit area :) :)

benchmark51

But make sure it is closable, you'll be glad of a little heat in the winter. ;)

benchmark51

Had a look on Ebay, but used wheels for Ford seem to be limited. Also wheels are a bit of a 'taste' thing really. I have always liked the ' minilight' style, others don't. Are you happy with standard Ford design, Mondeo, focus ect?

fullpint

Loads on EBay but none with the et15.. Unless I go for new Pro-race 2 wheels. Don't really want standard Ford design wheels.. Some thing a little different :) I love the minilite style wheels. Think they work on almost every thing..

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 17, July, 2016, 10:29:19 AM
So FHO has to be greedy and have 3 sets hahaha..
Never mind Phil, thought it would was long shot lol..  BTW did you find that it gets very warm inside!! Thinking about popping a pair of vent on the side to let some of the heat out. Since the exhaust system is totally enclosed under the bonnet the heat finds it way thru to the cockpit area :) :)
I blame the previous owner Steve, he sold them to me!! lol! As for the car heat, nice in the Winter though!! Make the vents open and closable then you can be cool in Summer and snug in Winter maybe!??

Facial Hair Optional

Bugger - just seem BM51's comment about the vents - duh!!! I'm slow today!!  :P

Facial Hair Optional

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 17, July, 2016, 02:46:16 PM
Loads on EBay but none with the et15.. Unless I go for new Pro-race 2 wheels. Don't really want standard Ford design wheels.. Some thing a little different :) I love the minilite style wheels. Think they work on almost every thing..
Funny that but you are right, they look good on any kit  :)

fullpint

Quote from: benchmark51 on 17, July, 2016, 11:36:05 AM
But make sure it is closable, you'll be glad of a little heat in the winter. ;)
Think I know why!! Upon closer inspection there seems to be no real bulkhead.. A sheet of alloy is acting as one but!!! Its about 2 inches short so one has a massive gap the width of the car. This is where the heat is coming in.. Nice like about the vents tho.. Never thought of that.. :)

steve c

I have a set of black 15' wheels multi fit holes with r888 tyres if you are interested pmme

fullpint

Steve; Cant seem to PM or email you!!! Is the offset ET15? Feel free to email details and pics to,
tpcs2010@live.com  Cheers :)

stevel

fullpint

Paul.latham

Hi Steve
My son would probably be interested in the black wheels
Can you email a picture and price to paulslaptop@gmail.com

Thanks

fullpint

Email sent Paul of the black yellow!!! Which have turned Yellow haha :)

Paul.latham

You can't resist it, can you.
Everything has to be powder coated a different colour. :P