News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Memory lane (for some)

Started by Bulldog Bri, 16, October, 2013, 09:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

'The Gaffer'

"And I hope thats the last I see of you old chap"  This guy is so calm ;D

Great vid Bri.

Daley Down Under

Bri - that is just fantastic.  Year I was born - never realised that the journey lacked so much M4

Cheers Adrian

Hairy Santa

just reminds of the amount of rubbish that was on the roads back then - interesting to watch though

robp

Very funny to watch.  Roads were a little quieter back then.  Loved the 'hand signal' from the other driver.

YellaBelly

Loved it! :D

Always love to see the old towns and villages before 'the modern age' got hold of them. Gotta love the guys driving chatter....

"that van's going orf to the right", and there's a pedestrian so take your foot off".....what happened to that then? Nowadays it's put your foot down and see if they can make it before you turn them into corw fodder! ;)

garry h

Made me smile watching that  ;D ;D ;D I dont remember that hand signal in the highway code when I took my test  ;) ;)

Sprint 7

I can remember when the M4 ended at under the Tormarton  roundabout and ran into grass. That was it. You just had to take the slip road up onto the A46 and then re-join the A4 till it started again about Reading I think. About a 3  Hrs to London if you were lucky. ::)

Iancider

size=12pt]Great piece of nostalgia Bri - I remember when the roads were full of "decent Cheps - what ho!"[/size]

chrislandy

"he's a typical motoring mimser" classic :)