+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New modification.

Started by Moleman, 09, July, 2015, 08:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

I have just made something at work as an improvement but just for a laugh I thought you might like to guess what it is.
It may be obvious to some of you especially Bulldog Bri but if not then why not try & guess.

PM me your real answer so others can have a go or how about posting a silly answer as to what it could be for?  :P

'The Gaffer'

Forward facing machine gun for track use?

Sumov8

Definitely the main stub of the "Automated Cone Extractor MK3"!! :'(

Iancider

Its clearly a mascot mount for your Teddy - the round holes are for the roll bar and the spike goes up Teddy's squeaker hole.

Facial Hair Optional

My reply is not postable on such a nice forum  :o

Gary RH7

I used to have one but the wheels fell off.  :(

Facial Hair Optional

Is it one half of a pair of stabiliser mounts likes the ones kids put on their bikes when the 1st learn to ride to help you corner even faster Colin??

Or maybe it's some kind of cone radar detector device??  :P

Bulldog Bri

First thought is its a clamp to fit on your roll bar so you can attach the club banner while driving. Might add a little drag though ???

8)

benchmark51

Thats easy. It's the doofer that attaches the thingamybob to the whatsname of course. ;D ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 10, July, 2015, 01:55:23 PM
Thats easy. It's the doofer that attaches the thingamybob to the whatsname of course. ;D ;D

Talking of which, I must remember to bring the oojamaflip you kindly lent me last Sunday to the meeting this Sunday morning. Are you still going b51??  :D

Moleman

Some one has got it right & everyone who has guessed has seen part of it before.

You are right about it being a roll bar mount.

benchmark51

ooooooooooooooo! It's a machine gun mount, Tintern's not that scary is it? :o

Iancider

So do we call Teddy spike now?

Moleman

Bri was right but changed his mind. I used to take the club flag & stand to the shows & now the stand takes me.  8)

I don't intend to drive it with it on as the rods would snap but it will save me bringing the big stand.  :)

Bulldog Bri

Don't recall changing my mind ::). It was just my first thought. ;D
if not correct I would of had another guess. ??? But still chuffed I guess it. ;D

8)

Lucky Ed

Looks like a very fast sand yacht to me ;)

Facial Hair Optional

Nice bit of kit Colin and less of a faff than the one you set up at Shearwater I bet.

Iancider

The very first wind powered kit car!  8)