News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

VW Emissions

Started by sanzomat, 25, September, 2015, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanzomat

Facial Hair Optional

Brilliant!! You guys are finding all the hilarious images tonight ain't ya!!!  ;D

Cracking Dave!

Gary RH7

MMMM :'( :'( :'( :'(
I have a new VW Passat...PASS AT where? :o :o

Starting to worry me :'(

Iancider

Its in the name:

PASS thAT  :D

Moleman

Hairy Santa's cars do that but it's just him smoking while driving.  ;D

longtimecoming

When you consider that a lot of VAG engines are now manufactured in China should it be a real surprise? Even BMW 3 series is made in China. VAG have over 12 different factories in China alone, the engines are ' Manufactured' in China, but assembled in various countries to qualify as 'Assembled in the EU'. Sounds better that your Audi/Volkswagon being made in China.
My Octavia has a VW Golf GTI engine, yes the one that burns more oil that petrol, this engine is 'manufactured' in Shanghai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Volkswagen_Group_factories

garry h

I bet alot of vw drivers are fuming  ;) ;)

Hairy Santa

Hitlers revenge I call it  ;D

Iancider

It wont just be VW will it.

I don't know if anybody recalls  but Gordon Brown hiked fuel duty on Diesels - did he know?  The last Government seemed to be discouraging Diesels - did they know?  Nobody in this Government has been promoting Diesels - do they know?  Will the AA now turn up in Gas Masks - do they know?   Diesel is nearly the same price as petrol again - do the fuel companies know?  No aeroplane ever ran on Diesel - did they know?  When diesels accelerate and belch out black smoke and lumps of coal - do we all know?

Has anybody ever managed to meet the fuel consumption figures claimed by any manufacturer ever?

This winter watch out for kids coughing up black tar!

Fags will now be marked "Smoking (Cars) can seriously damage you health"

garry h