News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Men's Help Line

Started by fromeflyer, 14, March, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fromeflyer

Mens Helpline !

"Hello, You have reached the 'Men's Help Line.'  My name is Ken.  How can I help you?"

"Hi Ken,  I really need your advice on what may be a potentially serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. You know, just the usual signs; The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up................................

Plus, she goes out with 'the girls' a lot. I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I always fall asleep.

Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she was still not home, so I hid in the garage behind my beach buggy and waited for her.

When she came home, she got out of someone's car, still buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on before heading back to our house.

It was at that moment, while crouched behind the buggy, that I noticed a hairline crack in the oil filter mounting bracket. - Is that something I can weld, or will I need to replace the whole bracket  ??"

Moleman

sanzomat

I was wondering where that one was going for a while. Had to smile.

Lucky Ed

Very good, but now I'm worried as the Mrs is out with 'the girls' :o

Facial Hair Optional

sanzomat

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 14, March, 2016, 08:46:35 PM
Very good, but now I'm worried as the Mrs is out with 'the girls' :o

Do you think you'll discover something wrong with your car then Ed?

Lucky Ed

There's always something wrong with my car..... so that's even more worrying :o