News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Hoody Trouble.

Started by paintman, 22, November, 2009, 05:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Think this posting is under the right section of the forum!!

Put the hood up for the very first time today on my Robin Hood, guess how long it took me to complete this "simple task".....................................25 minutes!!! :D

If it had been raining I would have been drenched!

Now I know why you brave lot drive around in all weathers with the hood down.......theres no point in drying to put it up is there!! :P :P

gingerpaul

Oh dear!

I can go from being strapped in to having the interior of the car covered in 10 seconds if I've got the doors on already. It then takes another minute to fit it. If I've got to do the doors too then it's another 30 seconds. Not bad for a toy car.

There are dangers when pushing on in the rain with the roof down though. Even if you're on the motorway and doing 70mph with the rain hitting the windscreen and flying over your head. Even if there's a services a couple of miles down the motorway that you can stop at if the rain gets any worse. Dangers such as traffic jams. This scenario may have been taken from real life events. Next time I'll stop on the hard shoulder underneath a bridge and put the roof up. I got quite wet.   ::)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: paintman on 22, November, 2009, 05:04:28 PM
Put the hood up for the very first time today on my Robin Hood, guess how long it took me to complete this "simple task".....................................25 minutes!!! :D

I dont even have a hood to put up, it rains I get wet ;D

With yours I would say practice makes perfect. Do it 100 times in the dry and you will be prepared for the wet :)