+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

SCAM Alert!!

Started by 'The Gaffer', 07, January, 2010, 11:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Please please, please - make yourself aware of where this is happening AND tell your friends!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury's in Filton for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking young women with foreign accents come over to your car and help pack your shopping into the boot. They then both start cleaning your windscreen, their firm young bodies bulging out of their skimpy vest tops. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case,  Sainsbury's in Bedminster. You agree and they both get in the backseat.  On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on December 4th, 9th, 10th, again on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also January 2nd (twice--it was my birthday), 4th, twice again on the 5th and very likely again this coming weekend.

So Be Warned!

P.S. Lidl have wallets on sale for £1.99 each, but Aldi are £1.75 and look nicer.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Are the Aldi wallets limited to one per person or can I buy them by the box load...