News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Picking somewhere to eat - aging

Started by Richard, 01, February, 2010, 09:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Perhaps this should be in a different section.

A group of 40 year old buddies discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner.

Finally it is agreed upon that they should eat at the Gausthof zum Lowen restaurant because the waitress's there have low cut blouses and nice breasts.

10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should eat. Finally it is agreed upon that they should eat at the Gausthof zum Lowen because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should eat. Finally it is agreed upon that they should eat at the Gausthof zum Lowen because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke free.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should eat. Finally it is agreed upon that they should eat at the Gausthof zum Lowen because the restaurant is wheelchair accessible and they even have an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should eat. Finally it is agreed upon that they should eat at the Gausthof zum Lowen because that would be a great idea because they have never been there before.

'The Gaffer'

'Mendip Wurzel'

Well I don't normally laugh at jokes, but I laughed at that one ...

Kevin

Dixie

Hairysanta will know exactly how the last paragraph works!!!

Bulldog Bri

Think Hairy's is more short trem memory... He can'r remember eating the first breakfast!!!  :o

8)

Denzle

Can you tell me where the Gusthof Zum Lowen restaurant is........as Im 60 going on 40. :P :-*

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Denzle43 on 21, May, 2010, 12:02:27 PM
Can you tell me where the Gusthof Zum Lowen restaurant is........as Im 60 going on 40. :P :-*

The Gusthof Zum Lowen restaurant is part of a hotel on Stadtplatz 11, 92355 Velburg, Bavaria, Germany

This restaurant, in the historic centre of Weißenhorn offers Bavarian and international food, free Wi-Fi, and free private parking. Guests can also dine outside in good weather.

The Gusthof zum Löwen hotel has modern rooms with flat-screen TVs and spacious bathrooms. Some rooms also include minibars.

Very nice place by all accounts ;D

Hairy Santa

Quote from: G & Toniq on 21, May, 2010, 12:49:11 PM
Quote from: Denzle43 on 21, May, 2010, 12:02:27 PM

The Gusthof Zum Lowen restaurant is part of a hotel on Stadtplatz 11, 92355 Velburg, Bavaria, Germany

This restaurant, in the historic centre of Weißenhorn offers Bavarian and international food, free Wi-Fi, and free private parking. Guests can also dine outside in good weather.

The Gusthof zum Löwen hotel has modern rooms with flat-screen TVs and spacious bathrooms. Some rooms also include minibars.

Very nice place by all accounts ;D

but I have heard that the English breakfast is not up to much and extremely small  - will have to give it some thought - if to go there or not :)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Hairy Santa on 21, May, 2010, 01:29:58 PM
but I have heard that the English breakfast is not up to much and extremely small  - will have to give it some thought - if to go there or not :)

I gather they dont have a gluten free menu either, looks like a thmbs down Pete.

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: G & Toniq on 21, May, 2010, 09:43:18 PM
Quote from: Hairy Santa on 21, May, 2010, 01:29:58 PM

I gather they dont have a gluten free menu either, looks like a thmbs down Pete.

Maybe Pete's not interested as they will only serve SMALL servings or only one breakfast per person. hehe  ;)

8)