News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My car is back

Started by 'The Gaffer', 12, June, 2009, 12:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

My car is back  ;D,

New engine to prop adaptor fitted, diff will need a rebuild as still clunky, but I can live with that for the summer. Toniq will do all the work in the winter.

Been out on the road in the sun and had a great time, really missed the car while it was away.

Be great to catch up with a few members and go for a drive or two over the summer.

In the meantime, see you at the meet.

Bulldog Bri

Great news Phil..

Had to take the Dog to the vet's for it's MOT on Wednesday. First it wouldn't start.. Starter motor sticking.. Then it coughed and spluttered it's way over to the garage for the test even broke down completly once on the Asda roundabout.. got it going again and limped to the garage the guys there fiddled about for nealy an hour trying to sort it out but I missed the time slot for the MOT and had to leave it there.. Got a call ing the afternoon saying that it had all been fixed.. the points and condensor had just given out and it runs smoothly and it had gone straight through the MOT.. Happy days...  ;D

picked it up yesterday morning for a great drive to work in the sun..

See you at the meeting buddy

8)

Richard

Two good news stories.

You have got to be  ;D  and pleased to be back on road.

Looking forwards to seeing them.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: bulldog bri on 12, June, 2009, 08:46:55 AM
Great news Phil..

Had to take the Dog to the vet's for it's MOT on Wednesday. First it wouldn't start.. Starter motor sticking.. Then it coughed and spluttered it's way over to the garage for the test even broke down completly once on the Asda roundabout.. got it going again and limped to the garage the guys there fiddled about for nealy an hour trying to sort it out but I missed the time slot for the MOT and had to leave it there.. Got a call ing the afternoon saying that it had all been fixed.. the points and condensor had just given out and it runs smoothly and it had gone straight through the MOT.. Happy days...  ;D

picked it up yesterday morning for a great drive to work in the sun..

See you at the meeting buddy

8)

Wow you were lucky there mate,  :) :) see you soon. Maybe I can meet you somwhere on route.

Quote from: Richard on 12, June, 2009, 08:50:09 AM
Two good news stories.

You have got to be  ;D  and pleased to be back on road.

Looking forwards to seeing them.

Yep very pleased, see you soon Richard.