News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Oh No! Not again :-(

Started by Bulldog Bri, 19, October, 2015, 07:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog Bri

Got this week off work and set myself a few small jobs to do on the cars. Went up the garage yesterday and discovered I have yet another leak from the fuel tank of the Locost. :'( It is an old Triumph Spitfire one and I've patched it up with fuel putty countless times now and getting rather fed up with it. think I'm gonna have to bite the bullet soon and get a new one @ over £200 or get one made which will probably be around the same price. Think that's my Xmas pressie sorted this year :(

8)

damouk

I'm sure you could get one knocked up for less than that Bri..?

Gary RH7

benchmark51

I have been toying with the idea of a new tank, and have been looking at this one.

http://www.obpltd.com/Alloy-Products/Fuel-Tanks/Kit-Car-Tanks/6.5-Gallon-Alloy-Kit-Car-Fuel-Tank-OBP0022

There is nothing wrong with my tank, steel with built in brackets, no leaks, filler on n/s/r.

Moleman

Sorry to hear this mate.  :(   Just when your trying to get the other modifications done.

foggy@smr

Also needing a new longer range tank, as had a small race tank fitted. Have to fill up every 3rd lamp post otherwise....