Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Weston Super Mare Classic Car Show - 7/8th April 2012

Started by 'Mendip Wurzel', 13, February, 2012, 06:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Krazyken

Must be something in the air, I have a throat infection bordering on man flu which as you all know is an exterely serious condition.  I will try to come along later in the day but don't wait for me at the meeting place.

Family are enjoying the peace & quiet though! ;D

fullpint

Weather could be looking ok for tomorrow!! Depending upon what time the wife finishes work I may treat her to a drive so I may pop by to say my 'hello'  8)

Hairy Santa

Hi Guys gonna head down to Queens square with Tony just after 9am then make a start on down to weston, anyone at the meeting spot (opposite the pub) we can pick up on the way through

see you all there, should be a good day

Dixie

My Yahoo weather and ipod app say tomorrow and Monday are going to be wet?

M

robp

Quote from: Dixie on 07, April, 2012, 09:39:27 PM

Met Office say dry tomorrow.  Hope they're right.

paintman

Quote from: Dixie on 07, April, 2012, 09:39:27 PM

M

But it's ALWAYS WET in Shepton!!  lol ;D

Bulldog Bri

When I lived in Shepton we did find that it had it's own weather, it could be snow in town and sunny all around or the other way round  ;D

8)

fullpint

Im gonna risk it.. Cheddar first then down to Weston. Leaving now..

fullpint

I made it, went via Cheddar which was nice. A little cold but when we got To Weston the weather was  8)
Could I park tho!! I had to put in a lap or two before finding a spot where the curb was low. Looked like a great turn out from various clubs and even the pulic were out in force.
Here's a couple of pic's..

Moleman

Had a good day. Nice to see you guy's I haven't seen for a while & some new faces i've talk to on the forum but never met.
Hope this is the start of many more?  ;D ;D ;D

paintman

Nice day out and DRY!!!!......Managed to get over the Mendips without a washing which is unusual and not too cold thanks to the heater.

Nice to meet Moleman and the "usual Crowd"......thought there would be more of us but i suppose the uncertain weather put some off.

I'm glad someone managed to take the pics,......i forgot my camera. :-[

Some great cars were on show as you can see and loads of people milling about.    If it turned out to be hot like a couple weeks back it would have been chaotic down there!!

Tony

Hairy Santa

good day, good show, good friends, and good weather, what more can you ask

sorry no pics, camera broke

roll on the next one   

'The Gaffer'

Nice pics, glad everyone had a good time.

Looks like you all didn't manage to park together, shame.

stupott901

I'm gutted now wish I braved the weather first thing now

Some really nice cars there

robp

Great to catch up with everyone.  I was a little concerned with the weather as I left home at 9am but it turned out nice and we actually got some sunshine in Weston.  There was a massive turn out of all sorts of cars and bikes.  Really enjoyed having a good look around and chat with owners.  Seems like ages since I've had the opportunity to spend the day gassing about motors.  Great!

Grin-a-lot

I had a great time too although a shame that I needed to shoot off early.  Some more pictures (please note the blue sky in support of weather comments above)!

This hotrod was nuts (literally)...

A couple of MX5s turned up too.

An impressive replica and drew a big crowd.  Powered by a Rover V8 (I think that's what Rob said).

Playing with the effects of my wide angle lens.

Cob68

Enjoyed the show and the fish and chips at the end of the pier, I was a little worried that quality would of gone down and price gone up but pleased on both points. Weather was great but always is when you have a hard top.

WALNUT

I never went to Weston this year,, becouse last year when I took a walk along the front, I saw  a husband and wife hitting the stuffing out of one another, and when a policeman turned up, I thought he would calm them down a bit. Instead he got his stick out and started to hit seven sorts  of s..t out of them both. And then  a crockadile came along and ate all the sausages.

Tony

Hairy Santa

Quote from: WALLNUT on 12, April, 2012, 08:34:46 PM
I never went to Weston this year,, becouse last year when I took a walk along the front, I saw  a husband and wife hitting the stuffing out of one another, and when a policeman turned up, I thought he would calm them down a bit. Instead he got his stick out and started to hit seven sorts  of s..t out of them both. And then  a crockadile came along and ate all the sausages.

Tony

absolutely brilliant  ::)

Dixie

Moleman

foggy