News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Which one is best?

Started by Moleman, 10, February, 2014, 08:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

Ok I have found Three things to do on 10th August.  ::)

1, Presscott Revival
Car Information: All types Classic Cars, Sports Cars & Motorcycles. Increased interest from car clubs and owners of vehicles this year, means that available track time will become limited very quickly. Pre booking should go live on the Prescott Revival website in the next couple of weeks. You can find details at the Prescott Revival website. If you want to try you car on the hill, no Helmets required for track runs, cars must be road legal.
There is plenty of parking for clubs & vehicals for the day.
Event Description: Now into it's fourth year, this years Prescott Revival promises to even better. Situated just outside Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 9RD, the historic Prescott Hill climb will again resound to the sounds of sports cars old a new.
http://prescottrevival.net/

2,Norton Radstock classic Vehicle Somerset   
Car Information: Cars,motorcycles,commercial,steam and push bikes. This is turn up on the day event. Stay as long as like but please allow marshalls to direct you in and out of the site. Special requirements for vehicles, trailers and clubs can be accommodated by prior arrangement with the NRCVC. This is a free event for exhibitors and visitors. We only ask that all entrants are fully insured, licensed, MOT as required and comply with the site rules.
Event Description: Camerton Gathering Camerton Village Hall near Bath Somerset. Classic gathering of all types of classic vehicles.This is fifth Camerton Gathering organised and sponsored by the Norton Radstock Classic Vehicle Club. There will be refreshments available but you are quite welcome to bring your own.Clubs and steam are welcome by prior notification.
Postcode:BA2 0NL
http://www.nrcvcvehicleclub.co.uk/

3,Tortworth Vintage Transport Show nr Bristol
Car Information: Showground off the B4509, Wickwar, (M5 J14) South Gloucestershire (Nr. Bristol) - Signposted By kind permission of the Landowner Appearing all the way from Holland, "VICTORY" The Worlds Largest Travelling Concert Organ
Event Description: Shakespeare's Rally Promotions Tortworth Vintage Transport Show Vintage and Classic Cars, Motorbikes, Commercial & Military Vehicles, Trade Stalls & Refreshments.
Postcode:GL12 8LF
http://www.shakespearesrally.com

Which one do you think guys? :D

WALNUT

Ive been to the Radstock show, and the tortworth show, and the tortworth show has a bit more going on.

TimC

No contest. Enjoy your day at Prescott.

'The Gaffer'

I would vote for Prescott as well, possibly a bit more to see or get involved in?

Iancider

Blimey what a choice :-\.  I'm completely torn between 1 & 3.  I need to do a traction rally this year - its a personal pledge but Prescott is good too.  Could I do both they are near enough together.  So if it's a split vote you looking for you've got one here!

WALNUT

I think the tortworth show is two days.

Hairy Santa

I don't mind as long as we can get out in our cars  >:(

Iancider

Champion Walnut - problem solved!

Bulldog Bri

Presscott Revival for us to. Always wanted to go there. ;D

8)

chrislandy

Prescott for sure, you may even be able to get a ride up the hill... some drivers will take passengers :)

Moleman

Well its looking like Tortworth on the saturday & Presscott on the sunday. I will start a new tread for each.  ;D

I have just seen a Tortworth carshow in may so I will put this one up first.  :)