Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Castle Hill Car Festival, Barnstaple. Devon, 9th & 10th August 2014

Started by 'Mendip Wurzel', 08, June, 2014, 01:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Mendip Wurzel'

Castle Hill Car Festival, Barnstaple. Devon, 9th & 10th August 2014

I probably plan to go to the 'Castle Hill Car Festival' in Barnstaple on the 9th & 10th August 2014 and camp for the Friday & Saturday night ..... from memory I think the camping is only about £10 or £15 for the weekend. I'm not organising anything but see link below if anybody is interested.

I will probably go for a local run-out around the Barnstaple area at some time in search of the perfect pub and not remain at the show for the complete time.

There is also a 'sprint' challenge which some of the more daring could enter.... I certainly won't be doing it.   

http://www.castlehillcarfestival.co.uk/

peterw

That's a possiible, it's only 80 + miles instead of 104 !!!

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: peterw on 08, June, 2014, 01:48:36 PM
That's a possiible, it's only 80 + miles instead of 104 !!!
That fine, you will get there with a good 20mls to spare, that should also be more than enough to get to the pub.
Not sure if it will be enough to get back from the pub though......

Moleman

Iancider

Looks possible on the 9th for me.  I might go down a day of two early for touring and meet you there.  Have to leave in the evening for Prescott the following morning. I will confirm soon.

Ian

'Mendip Wurzel'

Action from last years event which is why I won't be doing the sprint.... if he took his foot off the brake I reckon he may have had a chance of steer around that water butt.

and from inside the car......

Moleman

Pilgrim Anna

A bit far away for us and got my dad arriving on the 10th from France. Wont be going to this one.