+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Redhill Club Classic Car Breakfast - 28th Dec 2014 - 9am to 12 noon

Started by 'Mendip Wurzel', 23, November, 2014, 09:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Mendip Wurzel'

There is a Classic Car breakfast gathering at 'Redhill Village Club' on the 28th Dec 2014 if anybody is looking for something to do over the Christmas break....

Redhill Village Club
Redhill
Nr Bristol
BS40 5SG (just past Bristol Airport on the A38)

Sunday 28 December - Classic Car Breakfast. Gathering from 9 am - 12 noon. Anyone who has an interesting vehicle or motorcycle is invited to come along and park up, have a natter, enjoy a cup of coffee and a bacon roll or tuck into a hearty full English breakfast in the village hall. All welcome

http://www.wrington.net/organisations/redhillclub/

Iancider

That does sound good,

Usually at that time of year I do feel a little under-nourished and in need of a hearty breakfast!

If anybody has not been there it is a lovely venue.

Ian

Moleman

Thanks for letting us know.  :)  I know I won't be able to go as I'm away but I'm sure I nice run out over Christmas will be a good thing.  8)

Krazyken

Quote from: 'Mendip Wurzel' on 23, November, 2014, 09:41:08 AM
There is a Classic Car breakfast gathering at 'Redhill Village Club' on the 28th Dec 2014 if anybody is looking for something to do over the Christmas break....

Redhill Village Club
Redhill
Nr Bristol
BS40 5SG (just past Bristol Airport on the A38)

Sunday 28 December - Classic Car Breakfast. Gathering from 9 am - 12 noon. Anyone who has an interesting vehicle or motorcycle is invited to come along and park up, have a natter, enjoy a cup of coffee and a bacon roll or tuck into a hearty full English breakfast in the village hall. All welcome

http://www.wrington.net/organisations/redhillclub/

Has anyone told Hairy Santa about this?  Block booking coming up!

paintman

If the Hood is back on the road by then I might well be interested. ;)

Tony

Iancider

Re-posting because not everybody saw this:

Sunday 28 December - Classic Car Breakfast Gathering from 9 am - 12 noon.

For anyone who has an interesting vehicle or motorcycle, you are invited to come along and park up, have a natter, enjoy a cup of coffee and a bacon roll or tuck into a hearty full English breakfast in the village hall. All welcome. http://www.wrington.net/organisations/redhillclub/

Redhill Village club 09:00 to 12:00 BS40 5SG

I will be going - hope to see some more there.

'Mendip Wurzel'

I would like to go and my plan is to be there .... but as with others a lot going on over Christmas so not definite

benchmark51

I'll be there too, providing ............... and...............if............ :P :P

Moleman

Have a good time guys. I does look like a good trip out over the Christmas period.  :)

Hairy Santa

Hoping to go , spent a couple of hrs getting a car ready, just have to see what I feel like tomorrow morning

Pilgrim Anna

Think will give this one a miss. Going to enjoy last lie in on the year!!  :O plus really not hungry for a breakfast just after all this food lol.

danwilko

Just sent u a pm Iancider sounds good, I'll be there, fancy meeting at lay-by with barbers or the shell garage? I sent u my mobile number

'The Gaffer'

Nice thought but I will be tucked up in a nice warm comfy bed :-*

Iancider

sanzomat

I'm hoping to come along but likely to be a bit later, probably arrive around 10:30 but hope there will be some breakfast left!

benchmark51

I have had to 'wimp out' of this one :(, man flu :'(. An hour over the woods with Rex was all the fresh air I need today. No bacon, just paracetemol on toast.

danwilko

Typical, all nicely warmed up, drive up the road and the clutch cable snaps :(
At least I was able to get her home
Just ordered new one so guess what  doing New Year's Day :)

Iancider

Sorry you could make it Dan - not for lack of trying.  Will post a shot video later so you wont have missed anything.

'Mendip Wurzel'

Surprising turnout of cars considering the chilly weather.... we all sat inside for breakfast where it was nice and warm. A pleasant gathering. 

My Lomax 223 at the event, which was the only photo I took...

Iancider

An apology,

Took loads of pics and made a two minute video.  BUT You Tube is so busy today that I had to abort the upload only one sixth uploaded after seven hours.  Will try again when less than the whole world is on You Tube!

Hairy Santa

Great to get out today and meet a few members

surprized by the numbers, but it was a lush breakfast   :D

Shame your cable went

Iancider

I've given up on the you tube upload, now into its second day and still going! >:( >:( >:(

So here are some pics the normal way:

damouk

Looks like another good Redhill meet, shame it's a little to early for me on a cold day

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Iancider on 29, December, 2014, 11:14:22 AM
I've given up on the you tube upload, now into its second day and still going! >:( >:( >:(

So here are some pics the normal way:

good shots Ian

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: damouk on 29, December, 2014, 12:31:07 PM
Looks like another good Redhill meet, shame it's a little to early for me on a cold day

Likewise, looks like quite a few turned up though. Credit where it's due.

sanzomat

My pictures are pretty much the same as Ian's but I've picked out a few that differ a bit. A very wide range of vehicles including some very well looked after classics - amazing that the owners are willing to take them out onto salted roads and park them in a field!

Great to get out on such a lovely crisp and clear winter day. Nice breakfast too!

Iancider

Well here it is at last after over 30 hours of uploading - same pics, different style.

Have learned not to attempt to post anything on You Tube at Christmas ???

'Mendip Wurzel'

Hairy Santa

Moleman

Looked like a good day guys. Well I have seen my first kit car down in New Zealand. It was a lovely blue lomax. Didn't have time to take a picture though.  :)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 30, December, 2014, 07:06:33 PM
Looked like a good day guys. Well I have seen my first kit car down in New Zealand. It was a lovely blue lomax. Didn't have time to take a picture though.  :)

Nice to know, if you see him again don't forget to ask him to join 8)