+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

PistonHeads Meeting - Cheddar - 19th April 2015

Started by 'Mendip Wurzel', 23, March, 2015, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Mendip Wurzel'

I see the PistonHeads forum is planning a possible meet in Cheddar on the 19th April 2015. As some of you will know these meeting have been quite entertaining in the past. It is usually only for a few hours in the morning. 

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=114&t=1493418&mid=0&nmt=PH+Cheddar+Meet+-+Sunday+19th+April

Quote from the PistonHeads website:
CHEDDAR GORGE - 19TH APRIL 2015
With all the recent talk about the possibility of another Cheddar meet, Sunday 19th April doesn't appear to clash with any of the other South West events. For those that have not been to a Cheddar meet before, they are usually well attended, the 2010 one had 146 people on the list with many more showing up on the day. There is even a video on Youtube. Hopefully this one will be just as good...please drive sensibly, loud cars are acceptable but idiots racing up and down the gorge are not!
10.00am and as with previous events we will park in the middle car parks up the Cliff Road (B3135)

Moleman

That does look good. I'm sorry to say I can't make this one.  :(

Iancider

Magic!

This is the THIRD SUNDAY of the month that we said we should make a regular last year.

So I am highly likely to go and this ought to be popular - its close.

Ian

paintman

Put myself and Dixie down we're definitely going!! ;D

robp

Dixie

Quote from: paintman on 23, March, 2015, 09:39:47 PM
Put myself and Dixie down we're definitely going!! ;D

Sorry Tony, I cant make it.  I am on the North Wales tour with 12 other Cobra's.

Should be a good morning watching all the idiots in Aston's doing burn outs!!!  That'll get it banned again.

M

paintman

Just me then.....having difficulty registering on Piston Heads though, think they are only getting people off their
forum at the moment.